Is it still worth it?

i agree with all things that papedo says

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignity
View Post
i agree with all things that papedo says
actually i didn't said anything clever, but niCe wrote a lot of constructive suggestions

I may be wrong because my opinion and experience is not the same of others users but I believe that the servers that joined the 0.3.DL version at the end of 2017 were able to explore fields never reached before and sadly is that few servers have taken this opportunity unique, making your server different from others with these features.

In previous versions for a skin to be inserted in the official format in SA-MP, expected a version update and praying for some skin for all servers (as was the case with 301-311 skins), this was surpassed in 0.3.DL, where we got hundreds of slots to put what we wanted and what our community wanted and who stuck to the version made it keeps doing it.

It's disappointing to see members of the community who complain up on the lack of an update and two years ago they didn't stick to the last update and this action made this version unofficial.

https://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php...&postcount=453

While I am reading this topic so I agree with all things that niCe says. And even I have few suggestions for next 0.3.9.

Ability the NPC to aim with weapon; Ability the NPC to getting into vehicle smoothly; Ability the NPC to sit in vehicle as a passenger; DisableNPCCollision and DisablePlayerCollision; Setting the height of water and wave; Ability the train to derail like in singleplayer.

We've decided to not include the 0.3DL downloading feature in 0.3.9.

If you have a server on 0.3DL and you want to come back to the main branch, you could contact me about possible inclusion of skins in to the 0.3.9 installer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
View Post

If you have a server on 0.3DL and you want to come back to the main branch, you could contact me about possible inclusion of skins in to the 0.3.9 installer.
Ok, bye dreams, bye my server again xD

PD: thanks for all this years, and no thanks for killing your own creation

congrats

Mine too!
Lol -.- Soo much plans with 0.3DL
Anyway Good Luck Kalcor. I hope we can get some players again online but anyway.
I just think all what made samp go down was 0.3z. From the time 0.3z released . Lag Comp was gone.
I was playing a lot on Crazybobs CNR server in that time and most of players left just because of that. They left samp just because of that

Quote:
View Post

Oh well, could be worse....

Will Kalcor provide these possible new assets bundled with 0.3.9 for servers on 0.3.DL to use, or are server owners only expected to share skins/models?

f⠀⠀⠀

Quote:
View Post

You said it would be the latest version, and now you say you won't put DL along with 0.3.7, It was a Kalcor mistake.

Quote:
View Post

You just proved to the community that you don't care about the community and you don't care what we say and what the BIG owners (RC-RP, LS-RP and a lot more) say. DL is more than just custom skins.

Quote:
View Post
where there's a chance I might listen. That's the only difference.
Officially a patently false statement, Kalcor.

You still got a chance to revert your decision.

lmao english community is dying

lets not listen to them

Quote:
View Post

I see we can't convince you to keep the download function in version 0.3.9. So I ask you to at least ensure the 0.3.DL security updates so that we keep our servers online and not throw away two years of work.

Even though I think the idea I gave in a previous post could be the salvation for this, I will respect your decision not to continue with the download function.

Quote:
Originally Posted by willttoonn
View Post
Wouldn't the best option be a 0.3.9 version with the download function being enabled only via "artwork 1" in server.cfg? That way anyone using 0.3.7 wouldn't use it, and those using 0.3.DL would currently use 0.3.9 enabling the download feature only on server.cfg.

About future native functions for 0.3.9, I will prepare some ideas and gather ideas and feedbacks with the Brazilian developer community and soon introduce you on the topic.
My server and I believe that others large servers will continues at version 0.3.DL.

f⠀⠀⠀

Quote:
Originally Posted by willttoonn
View Post
I see we can't convince you to keep the download function in version 0.3.9. So I ask you to at least ensure the 0.3.DL security updates so that we keep our servers online and not throw away two years of work.

Even though I think the idea I gave in a previous post could be the salvation for this, I will respect your decision not to continue with the download function.

My server and I believe that others large servers will remain at version 0.3.DL.
DL will be a 0.3.7 gives life.

Quote:
View Post

You can make a program that updates SAMP.img when new objects appear. And create SAMP.txd for custom sprites. For shapes and icons. I can create this file.

Quote:
View Post

Congratulations! RIP RP servers.

gg

why not give people a combination so you don't screw one group over the other...

Quote:
View Post

Can you add the ability to use textures from objects in textdraw sprites?

It would also be great to have a function to change the rotation of textdraw, can you do it?
HTML Code:
native SetTextDrawRotation(Text:text,Float:RotX,Float:RotY,Float:RotZ);
native SetPlayerTextDrawRotation(Text:text,Float:RotX,Float:RotY,Float:RotZ);