OnPlayerWeaponShot: Using bullet hit coords to create an object?

I am creating an object at the coords of a weapon shot, and it doesn't always like to create the object. I didn't know if it was my script, or a current bug.

It doesn't seen to work in a room I created, as well as on Grove Street (above my map, which is built under grove street).

EDIT: After further testing (getting the coords of the bullet hit) I realized that it says it's creating the objects at that point, yet it's not. On that note, I believe this to be a bug with OPWS conflicting with CreateObject when the object hit is a player-created object.

EDIT 2: After even further testing, I realized that when a player-created object or a car is shot, it uses relative coords. Is there any way to get exact coords when hitting player created objects? Or is there a way to calculate the hit coords from relative coords.

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3aXnNCTET4[/ame]

Did you consider that when not hitting a player, object, or vehicle, the coordinates are relative and not absolute? So you would have to consider the targets coordinates and orientation to get the absolute coordinates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
View Post
Did you consider that when not hitting a player, object, or vehicle, the coordinates are relative and not absolute? So you would have to consider the targets coordinates and orientation to get the absolute coordinates.
Yes, but they are hitting objects.

Maybe streaming problems I assume. If you're saying that sometimes it shows it and sometimes it doesn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ox1gEN
View Post
Maybe streaming problems I assume. If you're saying that sometimes it shows it and sometimes it doesn't.
In the video I just uploaded, you can see it working on Grove Street, but I remember it not working once. I think that was a bug on my end, but the custom building should be working, as the code shows, but it's not.

BTW I'm not using a streamer.

Can you give me the full code .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhami
View Post
Can you give me the full code .
NOPE. That's all you need to help me with my problem.

Bump.