@Creator : May i edit this for Y_INI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFarbod
View Post
@Creator : May i edit this for Y_INI?
SUPORT +

Who can make this for Y_INI please
BUMP!!

is there is any saving system? which saves attachments into .txt.etc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomMancer
View Post
Who can make this for Y_INI please
BUMP!!
Read the Y_Ini tutorials or if youhave knowledge about it,create it yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raza2013
View Post
is there is any saving system? which saves attachments into .txt.etc?
Yes this system automatically saves and loads the player attachments.
^^ You should read the thread content!!

NEED Y_INI saveing system

BUMP !!
Who can make for y_ini system ?

Btw look this : http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomMancer
Посмотреть сообщение
i have this for y_ini saving.
can i release it with your in credits ?
No need to re-release the script. You can actually post the link of your script and I'll add it to the main page with your credits.

W0w very very very nice .

Hey first of all I've been looking for a script like this so thank you very much, BUT it isn't working for me.

I type any of those commands, the dialog pops up but it just won't open up the dialogs after that. I select the slot and nothing pops up, this has also happened with other filterscripts that use dialogs, only the first one pops up and all the others aren't showing. I tried switching to a blank gamemode (grandlarc) and it's still not working, I'm logged in to RCON too. Can anyone help me out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRCharlie
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey first of all I've been looking for a script like this so thank you very much, BUT it isn't working for me.

I type any of those commands, the dialog pops up but it just won't open up the dialogs after that. I select the slot and nothing pops up, this has also happened with other filterscripts that use dialogs, only the first one pops up and all the others aren't showing. I tried switching to a blank gamemode (grandlarc) and it's still not working, I'm logged in to RCON too. Can anyone help me out?
This could be a dialog collapsing or some of your scripts might have coding mismatch like returning 0 in the callback or using switch option.

Yeah but that's not the issue, I'm using a default gamemode and only your FS is running, I have no idea what's the problem :\

i'have one problem i can wear 2 same objects.... i think your attachmentuse use PVar not working... hope you'll see and fix it..

Good job, GG

http://pastebin.com/nmfqrNL5
lol i did this long time before like it's more than 131 days now. it's in y_ini

I really like this alot, maybe in future you could update to Y_ini cause id be very impressed then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjahZ
Посмотреть сообщение
I really like this alot, maybe in future you could update to Y_ini cause id be very impressed then!
I did that for him, idk if he will use it or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AroseKhanNaizi
Посмотреть сообщение
I did that for him, idk if he will use it or not.
Oh shit, never noticed that till today. Thanks and added to downloads!

Doesn't seem to save for me, it all works fine but if I get a toy in slot 1 then relog, slot 2 is free again