Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

I'm looking for a scripter that knows how to make Tables in msql and isn't scared to do hard jobs to help our head scripter out with project are you intrested join our TS, famdevries-online.eu WE are working on a RP server and we have some big plans to create, only our scripter isn't able to make everything in a short time alone.

Hey! Guys.

It's so nice to see all of you I joined SAMP about a year ago and now i have a lot of beautiful memories because of it.
I'm Saad Austin Owner of ASK Cops And Robbers it was a server with 100 players slot before but i closed it a year ago i had a lot of fun scripting it and working hard everyday to make it the best it become so popular but i had to left it because of real life works but if you're a Owner and you also know that a creator can do anything to make it's creation going no matter what it takes so I'm giving all that i had every created to a SAMP member who really have sprite to become an great server Owner.

Server IP address: 94.23.208.199:2523
Server Forums: http://anas-copsandrobbers.proboards.com
Server Hosting site: Ultra-Host

The Players who wants to be the Owner of my server have to post below using the format shown below.
  • Your Full Name:
  • Why you wanted to become Owner?
  • Will you keep the server alive?
The chosen one will be the New Owner of ASK-CNR for free.

1:We will make him Owner in the server.
2:We will make him Owner in forums.
3:All the staff members of ASK-CNR will truly be loyal to him.
4:He will be provided the information about how to keep server alive.
5:My name will be removed from server staff roster and instead of me his name will be on the server staff roster as Owner.
6:He will be Owner of server Team-Speak 3 server.
7:My Ultra-Host Username and Password will be given to him.

Participants-
  • [1]None
    [2]None
    [3]None
    [4]None
    [5]None
    [6]None
    [7]None
    [8]None
    [9]None

What ones was my treasure will become your treasure. I'm doing what a responsible server Owner have to do.

So Good Luck to all of you may the best will get the server.

Winner will be announced in 1 hour

Your Friend-Saad Austin

Looking For Scripter !
Just Help me With Unique IDEA And Scripting !!
PM Me !
Build the Server With Me !

kgrwegfwerfgqwe

Hello, i'm in need of a good working vehicle mileage system. If anyone have time to help me creating it, please message me on the forums. Thank you.

I'm mapping for money. If you're interested, pm me here or on my ******** page. Links are in my signature.

Your Full Name: Faisal Puzo
Why you wanted to become Owner? Since i'm experienced at this position. I have alot of experience at TDM servers aswell.
Will you keep the server alive? of course, I do.
Well if i'm chosen PM me.

searching for high copy for GamerX v4 pm me in skype if you have nournasser1234

Need a mapper for general stunting maps skype: itz_rbj
Thanks

Hello,

I am looking for someone who will be able to help me with the creation of several functions,
These functions will be edited every now and then and there will be more functions every week, therefor I would like to have someone to help me.

So if you are interested in creating new functions or starting quite big projects contact me on the forums or contact me by email at jaelpeeters@hotmail.com

If you are interested in a reward for it contact me and we'll try to make a agreement on that.

With kind regards,
Drake

Hello all. Am here looking for members for an upcomming sa-mp Roleplay server.
What I am looking for:
  • An co-owner for the server with alot of background with PAWN scripting and maintaining a server
  • A server manager to make sure the server runs fluently if / when I'm afk
  • Dedicated server admins with experience.
  • Testers
  • Faction Leaders
Requirements
  • Be mature
  • Be active
  • Have a working mic

Is this you? ^
Connect to our teamspeak: ts.undeadroleplay.com , or send me a PM on our forum: forum.undeadroleplay.com - under development

Cheers.

You are not experienced in mapping and you are too lazy, or busy to map something? Well, I am offering you my Mapper services for charge.

mapper:
  • Experience - 5/6 years.
  • Editor - SA-MP: Map Construction.
  • Skill - Military bases, trucking depots, team/deathmach areas, road constructions, location improvements, building interiors/exteriors.
  • Style - Original / Re-texture.
  • Portfolio - Videos, (You can also check my threads regarding to maps).
mapping for gamemodes, such as:
  • RolePlay.
  • Cops and Robbers.
  • Call of Duty.
  • Trucking.
  • Zombie Apocalypse (TDM).
NOTE: I will not create maps for Freeroam/Stunt and Zombie RolePlay servers, like DayZ etc. I will not create islands/cities.

If you are interested and want to have a really good looking and accurate map, then send me a private message here in SA-MP Forums.

Regards,

SjuteL (Justice).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genious
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello all. Am here looking for members for an upcomming sa-mp Roleplay server.
What I am looking for:
  • An co-owner for the server with alot of background with PAWN scripting and maintaining a server
  • A server manager to make sure the server runs fluently if / when I'm afk
  • Dedicated server admins with experience.
  • Testers
  • Faction Leaders
Requirements
  • Be mature
  • Be active
  • Have a working mic

Is this you? ^
Connect to our teamspeak: ts.undeadroleplay.com , or send me a PM on our forum: forum.undeadroleplay.com - under development

Cheers.
updated mp

Hello. I'm looking for a professional mapper that can re-map Los Santos in a Post-Apocalyptic way for an upcoming huge Roleplay server. I am willed to pay via PayPal.

Project: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=601843

My Skype: leather_face_1

Thank you for your time!

Looking for someone to help script on a RP server. Further info, please contact me here or on skype!

Any company want to hire me for graphic designing, I'm here! PM Me if interested. Thanks

Hi, i need a scripting job for money. I'm 3-4 years in scripting, and started java programing.
Coming from Serbia, so my works i can give you in PM.
I Already have some works on samp.forum but its too old.

Looking for a scripter who's highly experienced in making roleplay servers. We got a hoster, a mapper and now we need a scripter to make the script from scratch. You will get paid if the server gets popular, and of course through the donations the money will be sent to you afterwards. PM me here if you're interested.

We're looking for active scripters for our server. We offer a high staff position (Co-Owner). You must be active and good working person, you must have knowledge. You must have a good attitude. If you do good, when we grow up we'll be sending 50% of the donations to you every month. Contact me on skype (stegel.nal) or here, PM/VM me.

Reborn Deathmatch (www.reborn-dm.com) is looking for a head-administrator active & serious.
Contact me on skype : mralexisx2