Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

1. Only post if you are looking for someone to help you, or want someone to write a script for you.

2. Do not reply to posts in this thread, PM them. This is not a discussion thread.

3. If you no longer need anyone to help you, edit your post and replace it with -Delete- (or something similar) and it will be deleted

4. Do not make multiple posts, post once per server.

5. Do not repeatedly request for your post to be deleted just to make a new one.

6. You must be the server owner.

Script request archive:

Script Request Thread #6

Script Request Thread #5

Script Request Thread #4

Script Request Thread #3

Script Request Thread #2

Script Request Thread #1

I want a simple script to kill people through rcon. Example: /kill [id] [reason]. And it should show a notification to player saying ''You have killed by the rcon administrator.''

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohammedsohailahmed
View Post
I want a simple script to kill people through rcon. Example: /kill [id] [reason]. And it should show a notification to player saying ''You have killed by the rcon administrator.''
pawn Code:
CMD:akill(playerid, params[])
{
    new targetid;
    if(sscanf(params, "u", targetid))return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "Usage: /akill [playerid]");
    if(!IsPlayerAdmin(playerid))return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "You aren't RCON admin!");
    if(!IsPlayerConnected(targetid))return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "This player is not connected!");
    SetPlayerHealht(targetid, -1);
    SendClientMessage(targetid, -1, "You have killed by the rcon administrator.");
    return 1;
}

i'm looking for a /togtext to turn it on.

and the off one to

Code:
SendAdminText(playerid, command[], text[])
{
    new Name[24], Msg[128];
    GetPlayerName(playerid, Name, sizeof(Name));
    format(Msg, sizeof(Msg), "%s used: %s %s", Name, command, text);
    for(new i = 0; i < MAX_PLAYERS; i++)
    {
        if(IsPlayerConnected(i))
        {
            if(APlayerData[i][PlayerLevel] > 6)
            {
                SendClientMessage(i, 0xC9C9C9FF, Msg);
            }
        }
    }
    printf("%s used: %s %s", Name, command, text);
    return 1;
}

I need an SQL query that would allow me to look up and edit the stats on a player account. Bear in mind that the player accounts must be stored in a table called "accounts". I also need an SQL query that sets the admin level of all disabled accounts to 0, (disabled = 1 means disabled) and also in the table "accounts" with columns "AdminLevel" and "Disabled". Thank you in advance.

@Red_Dragon:

pawn Code:
mysql_function_query(connectionHandle, "UPDATE `accounts` SET `AdminLevel` = 0 WHERE `disabled` = 1", false, "", "");
The first thing you're asking for would require me to know your variable/enum structure.

I need a /purge command, which simply kicks all members from a faction. Whether they are offline or online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
View Post
@Red_Dragon:

pawn Code:
mysql_function_query(connectionHandle, "UPDATE `accounts` SET `AdminLevel` = 0 WHERE `disabled` = 1", false, "", "");
The first thing you're asking for would require me to know your variable/enum structure.
I can't fully understand you as I am not a professional in MySQL, but what variable/enum structure do you need ?
Can't it be done within the table "accounts" (that stores the players' accounts). Thank you for the other one !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Dragon.
View Post
I can't fully understand you as I am not a professional in MySQL, but what variable/enum structure do you need ?
Can't it be done within the table "accounts" (that stores the players' accounts). Thank you for the other one !
The table is where the data is stored, but I don't know the table structure. So, I couldn't give you working loading code. I can give you the query to GET the information, but you'll need to do the loading for yourself...

It would be:

pawn Code:
"SELECT * FROM `accounts` WHERE `username` = '%s'"
Obviously you'll have to put that into a format line so you can replace the %s with a username during runtime. Also, if "username" isn't a valid field in your table, change it to whatever is the valid field to store someone's username.

Can anyone make save/load position for dini ?

P.S I have registration system.

/ignore [playerid / partofname] - If you ignore that person, you won't see what they say on chat

Hello.

I need vehicle alarm system like that.
If someone trying rob someones vehicle and alarm goes on, then it sends the message to vehicle owner, that someone trying to rob his vehicle and gives the vehicle place to owner of the car with little checkpoint.

Maybe someone can help me little with this system?

So maybe anyone knows how to make dini load/save position ?

I need someone to make me a system where when you are /setadmin'd you will recieve a dialog and be able to set your admin name.

Here is a snippet of the /setadmin command

pawn Code:
CMD:setadmin(playerid, params[])
{
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] >= 6)
    {
        new
            iAdminValue,
            iTargetID;

if(sscanf(params, "ui", iTargetID, iAdminValue))
        {
            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "USAGE: /setadmin [playerid/partofname] [level]");
        }
        else if(IsPlayerConnected(iTargetID))
        {
            if(AdminDuty[iTargetID] != 0)
            {
                SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "That admin is currently on-duty. They must go off-duty in order for you to set their admin level.");
                return 1;
            }
            new szMessage[47 + (MAX_PLAYER_NAME * 2)];

format(szMessage, sizeof(szMessage), "AdmCmd: %s has set %s to Level %d Admin.", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid), GetPlayerNameEx(iTargetID), iAdminValue);
            ABroadCast(COLOR_LIGHTRED,szMessage, 1);
            PlayerInfo[iTargetID][pAdmin] = iAdminValue;
            format(szMessage, sizeof(szMessage), "You have been set to Level %d Admin by %s.", iAdminValue, GetPlayerNameEx(playerid));
            SendClientMessage(iTargetID, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, szMessage);

if(PlayerInfo[iTargetID][pHelper] >= 1) {
                PlayerInfo[iTargetID][pHelper] = 0;
                PlayerInfo[iTargetID][pAcceptReport] = 0;
            }

if(iAdminValue == 0)
            {
                format(PlayerInfo[iTargetID][pAdminName], MAX_PLAYER_NAME, "0");
            }
        }
        else SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "Invalid player specified.");
    }
    else SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD1, "You're not authorized to use that command!");
    return 1;
}
The admin name enum is pAdminName

You could of done this yourself quite easily...

pawn Code:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 2818, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "Admin Name - Create", "Please enter your desired admin name in the box below.", "Submit", ""); // this needs to go in the admin command when you set their level

public OnDialogResponse(playerid, dialogid, response, listitem, inputtext[])
{
    switch(response)
    {
        case 2818:
        {
            if(!response) ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 2818, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "Admin Name - Create", "Please enter your desired admin name in the box below.", "Submit", "");
            else
            {
                new
                    szString[100];

if(isnull(inputtext))
                    return ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 2818, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "Admin Name - Create", "Please enter your desired admin name in the box below.", "Submit", "");

format(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdminName], sizeof(pAdminName), "%s", inputtext);
                format(szString, sizeof(szString), "You have set your admin name to %s.", PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdminName]);
                SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, szString);
            }
        }
    }
    return 0;
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
View Post
You could of done this yourself quite easily...

pawn Code:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 2818, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "Admin Name - Create", "Please enter your desired admin name in the box below.", "Submit", ""); // this needs to go in the admin command when you set their level

public OnDialogResponse(playerid, dialogid, response, listitem, inputtext[])
{
    switch(response)
    {
        case 2818:
        {
            if(!response) ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 2818, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "Admin Name - Create", "Please enter your desired admin name in the box below.", "Submit", "");
            else
            {
                new
                    szString[100];

if(isnull(inputtext))
                    return ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 2818, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "Admin Name - Create", "Please enter your desired admin name in the box below.", "Submit", "");

format(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdminName], sizeof(pAdminName), "%s", inputtext);
                format(szString, sizeof(szString), "You have set your admin name to %s.", PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdminName]);
                SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, szString);
            }
        }
    }
    return 0;
}
Everytime I put in the dialog response code it makes pawn compiler stop working

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epraizer
View Post
What cmd /adddealership and /addfuelvehicle In sscanf?
Please help me

Do anyone have a /pm and /dnd

and admin can see the pms like for spaming.

Hey guys, I am new here and I really need weapon holster mod for my RP server.
If anyone could give me a filterscript for this it would be very appericiated.
Thanks in advance, volcaN131.

Can someone help me with /ignore?