Script Request Thread #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
This thread is for people to post gamemode and filterscript ideas, in an effort to find people willing to help them make it. Please keep all requests to this thread, and do NOT flame or bump!

Also keep in mind...."code can be stolen...ideas cannot"

Have at it....
Script Request Thread #1

I would like to request a nice small working script for planting weed, picking up weed and smoking it (with the smoke animation), maybe even get stoned.

It would be like this:

- /plantweed
- /pickupweed
- /smokeweed -> Stoned!

Can someone do this for me?

can somebody make this filterscript for me? :

so if i am in a maverick when i przess ctrl it pickups any car i want and when i press it again it detaches it.

How to rename file with dini ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dol
I would like to request a nice small working script for planting weed, picking up weed and smoking it (with the smoke animation), maybe even get stoned.

It would be like this:

- /plantweed
- /pickupweed
- /smokeweed -> Stoned!

Can someone do this for me?
pawn Code:
if(!strcmp(cmd,"/smokeweed",true))
{
  SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR,"You are now stoned.. ~_~");
  // here set some strange weather or w/e you want to do.
  return 1;
}
Sorry double posting.

Code:
format(fstats6,sizeof(fstats6),"Nuzudymai: %i | Mirtys: %i | Ratio %i.",kills,deads,kills / deads);
Ratio is always 0 :/ how to fix?

Okay, I've been looking for this ever scinse I joined SZR:GTA Roleplay, so basically you go upto a door at any house / appartment, better yet anywhere on the map, and type '/buyhouse entrance' it pretty much saves the players possistion and puts a house entrance, next they will stand where ever they want there house car to be, thats when they type '/buyhouse car' then the car will spawn, after the had done that, the would need to type '/buyhouse level [1-10]' then everything is set and they have there house, no restart needed, if someone could make something like that, that would be great, tell me if mySQL is involved, so that I can get it set in the database, thank you.

I would LIke a custom admin script with the ability to set a Premium member The admin script will have 10 lvls and would be nice to have a few commands for the premium

Code:
format(fstats6,sizeof(fstats6),"Nuzudymai: %i | Mirtys: %i | Ratio %i.",kills,deads,kills / deads);

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathGod
I would LIke a custom admin script with the ability to set a Premium member The admin script will have 10 lvls and would be nice to have a few commands for the premium
You're really think someone is going to do it?..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreftas
Code:
It takes time untill someone sees it, you don't have to reply it again.
This format doesn't make ratio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MenaceX^
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathGod
You're really think someone is going to do it?..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreftas
Code:
It takes time untill someone sees it, you don't have to reply it again.
This format doesn't make ratio.
So how can i make ratio?..

can someone help me on how to make a hood?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellegg
i'll make just one question, all i need is an aswer

So, my GM already have a car's system, is it posssible to add another system cars? maybe a FS?
That in a position a player can buy a car, get his car key, park him where he want it, and if it explode, loose him?
My actualy system is that no1 owns the car,but all can ride and lock him, only admins can park him.
Yes possible

To make a hood just use: AttachObjectToPlayer

i need a textdraw for scores, i want one for team grove and team balla and i'd would like it to be a filterscirpt so when team balla kills grove theyre score goes up, and if team grove kills balla they get a score see?

ty very much everyone!

~~[Drift]~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrZ^
I've recently made this, so this should be easy...
Open up gf.pwn
Press ctrl+f
search for /buydriving
uncomment that one, and change the price to 500.
If you want to, delete the playertopoint thingy, so you can buy it everywhere you want to
This /buydriving not text found.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinike
Quote:
Open up gf.pwn
Press ctrl+f
search for /buydriving
If you want to, delete the playertopoint thingy, so you can buy it everywhere you want to
/buydriving doesn't exist as far as I remember.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MenaceX^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinike
Quote:
Open up gf.pwn
Press ctrl+f
search for /buydriving
/buydriving doesn't exist as far as I remember.
Ah, ofc, it was a gf edit I browsed through :P
Don't follow my instructions above!!!

Hi, I has a little problem:
pawn Code:
if(!strcmp(cmdtext, "/armour", true))
    {
        if(IsPlayerInCube(playerid, 273.7251, 90.7264, 985.9796, 274.1389, 94.2912, 1024.2809))
        {
            SetPlayerArmour(playerid,50);
        }
    }
pawn Code:
(289) : warning 213: tag mismatch

I would like something like this:
GTA:SARP - Fart-bomb

I would like a GodFather script without the admin system.

Any help would be appreciated!

Also: If anyone wants to help me script, I will gladly appreciate it! There is one thing though. I am too young to have a credit card so unfortunately I cannot pay. If you still want to just for the fun of it send me a message please.

Seraching for one guy that know how to work with Breadfish FS to make me some interior objects.

PM or write here.

I'll appreciate

hi, I have 2 questions..

so let's start..
1st- is it posible to make some cmd when player press F10, he get's 100health.. Or any other button, some letter, F11, F12 etc..

and 2nd- easyer one. how to make cmd when you type heal without / you get 100hp..

ty