Script Request Thread

This thread is for people to post gamemode and filterscript ideas, in an effort to find people willing to help them make it. Please keep all requests to this thread, and do NOT flame or bump!

Also keep in mind...."code can be stolen...ideas cannot"

Have at it....

More or less off topic: better change it to script request people will need FS too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ЯЈ®†
$!7ЈС©!Х™ ]
More or less off topic: better change it to script request people will need FS too...
good point. done.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=63523.0
can someone help? PM me or something

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinnieMan121249
Code:
public OnPlayerDeath(playerid, killerid, reason)
{
   new string[256];
   SendDeathMessage(playerid,killerid,reason);
   format(string, sizeof(string), "%s was Wacked by %s", playerid,killerid);
   SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR,string);
   return 1;
}
Replace COLOR with ur color need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikkel
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinnieMan121249
Code:
{
   new string[256];
   return 1;
}
what do you mean replace COLOr with my color need? like type "...(red,string);"? because it dosent work it sais:
Code:
 D:\games\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp022server.win32\gamemodes\IV_deathmatch.pwn(79) : error 017: undefined symbol "red"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

No. with the COLOR.

you have to do this on top of ur script : (below #include)

Code:
#define red 0xF600FF

Hi im new here

im an amateur scripter.. learning as i go along

I currently have a server running an updated Pen1 GM, I have hopefully fixed alot of the glitches & bugs to suit the server needs.

So now i can turn my attention to FS's.

Im currently trying to find or make a Quarry Missions FS:

-Go to Quarry Get in Dumper Truck, {Mission Starts on button 2}

-Drive to LS Docks, in to Red marker {Like checkpoint}

-Then back to Quarry to end that run, and earn 1 service point {3/3 service points to get 1exp}

Could this be done?

Thanks for your Time
StrangeyD

Thanks, Mikkel! Would you help me out just alittle bit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre9977
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikkel
Code:
{
   new string[256];
   return 1;
}
You'll need "IsPlayerConnected()" check on 'killerid' or just "if(killerid != INVALID_PLAYER_ID)" check.
Also, string size doesn't need to be 256, as the maximum lenght of characters that can be printed is 128.
Code:
{
   if(!IsPlayerConnected(killerid)) return 0;
   new string[128];
   SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_RED,string);
   return 1;
}

I'd return 1 if i were you (in !IsPlayerConnected)

if he isnt connected it shouldnt count.?

Hello
Can Anybody Script "Car Parking System"

When player types /park his car will be saved in txt document
And when he types /takecar hes car will be spawned in special parking place

p.s. i need this script for GF ,GM

Hello, i am in the need of a good/decent scripter, i have all the base made with ideas, but obviously i need to transfer the ideas to script. The basic things are already made.

About the server, it is a pure RPG, with jobs, no houses, no business, with cars(can be bought) and some other more things, im trying to make it lesser "gangsta" cuz all RP's i saw are just , mexican, gangsters, hitmans...

About the reward/payment, i'm not 18 so i can't use money via-internet, but my payment will be a admin class 5 (the highest, class 5 is avaiable of all admin commands), of course theres no hurry, and also admins in this server can play as other players or just be a guard/helper, admins can choice that.

Atte. Sahid.

PD: if i forgot something tell me and i will edit this post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahid
Hello, i am in the need of a good/decent scripter, i have all the base made with ideas, but obviously i need to transfer the ideas to script. The basic things are already made.

About the server, it is a pure RPG, with jobs, no houses, no business, with cars(can be bought) and some other more things, im trying to make it lesser "gangsta" cuz all RP's i saw are just , mexican, gangsters, hitmans...

About the reward/payment, i'm not 18 so i can't use money via-internet, but my payment will be a admin class 5 (the highest, class 5 is avaiable of all admin commands), of course theres no hurry, and also admins in this server can play as other players or just be a guard/helper, admins can choice that.

Atte. Sahid.

PD: if i forgot something tell me and i will edit this post.
so this is bullshit

i'm not 18 so i can't use money via-internet

im not 18 jus tlike you but i can use paypal? you can too, you only need to activate it with a donation of them, so dont lie pl0x you can use money via-internet if you can understand a lil english and got a bank account,

i prefer paypal.com

first: i dont have a bank account
second: i need 18 for a bank account
third: who do u refer with "a donation of them"
and fourth: i dont lie, if i could make some payment i would be glad to hire a scripter.

Hey evryone,
Iam searching for a scripter who want to script for me.
Offcourse i want to pay (1euro/100 lines, corect me if that isent the normal prise).
And i need to pay in Ђ via bank transfer, becausse iam not 18 and dont got a creditcard so i cant pay via PayPal.
Hope you will be interesed.

Greets
b2d

Ehm, lets make a form?

Quote:

Who are you?
where are you from?

What do you want? (for example: A Freeroam mode with a lot of extra objects etc)
Anymore info we would want to know?

What do we get? (and if: how, when)

if you have an idea, give us some basic info of what you want, im not telling you i would want to script for you, but i think this will help you to get more reactions

Vast Gaming Roleplay Server In The WORKS!
WE are currently under construction and hoping to get a host server once a scripter is found!
Thats where we need you! You have the chance for making atleast 50% to 80% of the profit and you dont even have to pay for the host server! All we need is a bit of money in order to increase the slots gradually! We need a scripter to add the new parts to the script and make it better then ever. You will work right as the boss and work alongside the owner. You get full access to the server( we will have to work that out) and you wont have to pay a thing! We need you to have experience though and to be skilled in the arts of scripting. THis does not mean you have to be an expert. WE need someone who is willing to learn to get better or willing to take time and work on scripting. Hope Someone is out there! If you want to apply.. Either PM me.. or add me on hamachi(search on ******, hamachi) and add sagta1234 and pass is 1234 thanks! We have ideas! WE just need a scripter.. maybe a couple so one isnt overdone with work. XD Please contact me as soon as possible.. Im desperate and need scripters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ЯЈ®†
$!7ЈС©!Х™ ]
Ehm, lets make a form?

Quote:

Who are you?
where are you from?

What do you want? (for example: A Freeroam mode with a lot of extra objects etc)
Anymore info we would want to know?

What do we get? (and if: how, when)

if you have an idea, give us some basic info of what you want, im not telling you i would want to script for you, but i think this will help you to get more reactions
iam B2D, so hard to see?
Iam from Belgium
Anymore info will be told in PM