Color Blindness Test

Really easy lol

I got 3 or 4 wrong answers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchurmanCQC
Посмотреть сообщение
I am so sick of people thinking I only see black and white when I tell them I'm colourblind.
So god damn true, its so annoying. Everytime someone asks me "what is this color" I'm just like "I don't know, I'm colorblind." and then he / she comes asking if I see everything as black and white ... so annoying.''

P.S: Please guys stop asking colorblind people to explain what the colors they see look like. Please try explaining what "blue" looks like to a blind person, it's definitely not easy to explain colors to people that cant see them the same way.

Really hard for me! xD

very easy.
Identified all the Numbers easily!

Yay! I passed the test!

I nailed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Coldheart
Посмотреть сообщение
So god damn true, its so annoying. Everytime someone asks me "what is this color" I'm just like "I don't know, I'm colorblind." and then he / she comes asking if I see everything as black and white ... so annoying.''

P.S: Please guys stop asking colorblind people to explain what the colors they see look like. Please try explaining what "blue" looks like to a blind person, it's definitely not easy to explain colors to people that cant see them the same way.
Actually, people with monochromatic vision can see no colour at all. So they're not totally ignorant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1ceC1ty
Посмотреть сообщение
Actually, people with monochromatic vision can see no colour at all. So they're not totally ignorant.
Yeah but monochromatic vision is occuring only in approximately 1 person out of every 33,000 (source: http://www.colourblindawareness.org/...our-blindness/) so it is really rare, so it's actually a little ignorant to think that everyone who is colorblind has monochromatic vision.

Got all of them correct, yippee I'm not color blind!