Color Blindness Test

I am severely colourblind. I could see the first one correctly, but all of the other 9 I couldn't see for the life of me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchurmanCQC
Посмотреть сообщение
I am severely colourblind. I could see the first one correctly, but all of the other 9 I couldn't see for the life of me...
How do you see your avatar? And mine? I will tell how i see them after you say your view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurtLocker
Посмотреть сообщение
How do you see your avatar? And mine? I will tell how i see them after you say your view.
I am so sick of people thinking I only see black and white when I tell them I'm colourblind.

I can see your avatar fine. Mine is a bright green and your is a rather dark bluish/purple flag with excess white on the bottom.

Yolo man.. I gotta get my self checked out. I missed like half of them.. or i wasn't paying attention.

got them all yo

Easy as eating pie.

Yay! Not color-blind.

Same like mine,the doctor said that I will not be able to recognise some colors on other colors as an example,someone wearing a yellow t-shirt which has green text on it,I kinda have hard time reading the text. But usually you should be fine with the colors if you see them alone,as an Example,the Greek flag is Blue and Abit Turquose (Light blue) so you got red-purple-blue color blindless I assume,the combination can be different tho.

Pass!

Identified all of 'em.

All correct though I'm sad for colorblind people ;'(

Apparantly I have tritanopia..

I don't see any numbers in here..

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy
Посмотреть сообщение

Neither I do, and my schoolmates don't see anything too.

It's 56 :O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamer T
Посмотреть сообщение
Useless info:

20 out of 1 Male is color blinded
200 out of 1 Female is color blinded
1 out of 20 Males?
2 out of 200 females?

I also passed, but the 6 didn't look right. I feel lucky to have good eyesight and I hope that I can keep them healthy. Is it true that eye exercises don't really work?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

I hardly see the 56

color bind

EDIT: i only can see the 1st one others i can not seriously lol

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

I can see 56 there

I got them all right :], turns out there are mildly-colourblind people on these forums.

If your eyes are good, you should see the numbers clearly in under 3 seconds (unless your monitor is terrible), you don't have to really concentrate or pay attention.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

I see "56". I got them all. My eyes are working good.

Never mind I'm not really color blinded, i wasn't paying attention. got them now lol.