Color Blindness Test

Anyone color blind here? I saw a thread that linked another thread that a few people said they see a color different,so I kinda wonder how big variety of the SA-MP forums are color blind

You may see here and check your results,then post on the poll

http://colorvisiontesting.com/ishihara.htm

*Note: I've seen a few users posting "too easy" The test is not supposed to be easy neither hard,it is about the way you see and detect,if you see them easily you are lucky,because the other's can't and they can't do anything about it!

Regarding the test I'm color blind,umm,I knew it aldready.

PS.. The tests results may vary from computer to computer and the angle you look to the screen (Ex: LCD screens) because the pixels and colors and all those things change from computer to computer,so don't think you are color blind or you are not,best is to get a check from a doctor!

Outcome:

At some countries people that are color blind are not allowed to drive. Also they can't be a pilot.

How to be color blind?

It's genetic,usually the father carries the gene and if the mother also has the gene usually the children are color blinded. Color Blindness at Females is very rare,so the gene they carry usually will not affect them.

Abit more info from biology,the colorblindness gene is on the X chromosome,so females willl carry it to the male toddlers,It will not appear in Y chromosome so the males will cause every children they have to get color blinded,only for male toddlers tho,females will still carry,in extreme conditions you can get color blinded as a female

Info can be found in: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_blindness

Useless info:

1 out of 20 Males is color blinded
1 out of 200 females is color blinded

Lal, I can identify all colors ;P

Everything seems to be grey for me.

My eyes are working perfect, i did identify every number.

I got all correct.

Here I am, colorblind, only got the first one.

Not that hard !

It's very weird to know that some people can't see these numbers. I mean you take them for granted. But...

If you are colorblind I think you can still identify some of the numbers.

Too easy.

wtf? i think its troll site i got 16 then .. after like wtf 5 maybe but thts it lol

I did miss 2

Where are the test plates for infrared and xray vision?

I couldn't identify any of the numbers. What the fuck are numbers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamer T
Посмотреть сообщение
At some countries people that are color blind are not allowed to drive. Also they can't be a pilot.
Really? That seems a bit harsh. I think everyone knows that green is at the bottom and red is at the top. Pilot, okay, I guess. Here in Belgium you can't become an Airforce pilot if you don't have 20/20 eyesight without glasses. You can still become a commercial pilot, though.

I don't know if its for Military or Commercial Pilots,but in Turkey you gotta pass the test else you pay extra money or something like that to buy the license.

My eyes work well. Got them all !

got them all

I got all but 1

Same here,only first one,then I'm like,"this is something with 7" etc. lol