Yoga or Working Out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y_Less
View Post
Muscles are not the same thing as fitness, you can be strong and unfit (body builders) or fit and weak (women*).

Not sure why you're lauging at that - I've never been to a gym in my life as I do all my training outside (I even run classes of it). Bodyweight excercises are brilliant and there are loads of ways to make them harder for yourself such as going through a greater range of motion (e.g. full dead hang -> chin on pullups instead of the pitiful range most people call a pullup, or go to full muscle-ups), removing a limb, carrying another person, wearing a weighted vest (though then you're not using body weight).

* Note: I'm talking relative to males here, so yes women are weaker on average.
We all know women are weaker then males...

I pick Working out, Since its faster and better... Not healthier tho...

How is working out not healthy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky Racoon
View Post
How is working out not healthy?
Somehow its unhealty. Well I like Yoga, not that I do it but release stress, taking big deep breaths. Relaxing myself. Well my brother has muscles and he looks like John Cena. Nice? Yeah maybe but one problem. He's short. Well I'm 6 Foot and well I have not much muscles cause I don't work out a lot. Why? It Stuns Growth. So I planned when I feel I'm not growing taller anymore, I'll start working out that way I have muscles and I'm tall. Think about it, good strategy eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTR12
View Post
Somehow its unhealty. Well I like Yoga, not that I do it but release stress, taking big deep breaths. Relaxing myself. Well my brother has muscles and he looks like John Cena. Nice? Yeah maybe but one problem. He's short. Well I'm 6 Foot and well I have not much muscles cause I don't work out a lot. Why? It Stuns Growth. So I planned when I feel I'm not growing taller anymore, I'll start working out that way I have muscles and I'm tall. Think about it, good strategy eh?
6ft is actually pretty good, some people cant even reach that lol
(I'm 192cm which is about 6ft and 50 inches i think?)

Quote:
View Post
Good point, thanks for the tips

Quote:
View Post
Cool tips!
i will stop to going to gym now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horrible
View Post
Cool tips!
i will stop to going to gym now!
Lol really?

Working out, I have UFC bag at home along with a trainer.

Yoga, that's the hippie way, man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua1
View Post
Working out, I have UFC bag at home along with a trainer.
Is it attached to something or do you just have a bag that someone holds and you punch? just curious.

Working out. (unless it's nude yoga)

Working out, obviously.

Quote:
View Post
That made me choose yoga

I personally think working out is better, builds up you're muscles.

For guys,I would choose street workout.Believe me,it's better than yoga,for sure.

House workout

I've never seen yoga get anyone some decent bitchez. Workout! Get shredded and have a nice life lol.

if you are caught doing yoga, your man card will be revoked .

doust thou even hoist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_
View Post
I've never seen yoga get anyone some decent bitchez. Workout! Get shredded and have a nice life lol.
Lol, you should read the peoples replies that do yoga, one guy is tall and he works out now, and his brother has muscles like John Cena and he's small, so if you want to be small go ahead and work out at a early age