[Tool/Web/Other] Map editor: (ALL SA-MP VERSIONS) with removebuilding support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by - Lukas!
Посмотреть сообщение
PLEASE FIX IT BUG:

I'm having this issue as well. Only happens on Windows 7 for me.

@TheYoungCapone - one of the solutions for me was downgrading to earlier version of the editor to view the texture details properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmartin
Посмотреть сообщение
@TheYoungCapone - one of the solutions for me was downgrading to earlier version of the editor to view the texture details properly.
Thanks. Do you know where I can find older versions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheYoungCapone
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks. Do you know where I can find older versions?
Over here: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=18212

Quote:
Originally Posted by мυ∂υℓ_вacнα
Посмотреть сообщение
You Need grapchis card ... the same reason caused me not to use it
That's not necessary,Its just because your pc is damn old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JernejL
Посмотреть сообщение
i did post that several times here, lookup past thread pages.
People won't spend their time to search in the whole topic to find that..Also I think that could be a note to put in the main page u.u

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArcher
Посмотреть сообщение
People won't spend their time to search in the whole topic to find that..Also I think that could be a note to put in the main page u.u
Well, i fight lazy with lazy too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HLF]Southclaw
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtual1ty
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah but please do point to a thread page showing that you did. I just went through all of pages...
As pointed out many times before, rounding to 2 decimal points at 'Show code' really just isn't enough for some mappers and should be increased, or better yet source code provided.
do you consider yourself competent enough to handle this code and delphi?

Anyways i did make a QUICK update, go test it.. there's a new icon, more export precision and some minor glitches fixed like txd thing.

No, I don't, sry. I was just proving a point you never publicly released a link, however I looked over original MooMapper source code and wasn't really amazed, Delphi is still kinda strange to me...
Thanks for everything, you've been around the scene for so long, no disrespect meant.. Once again thank you for that update!

Sad thing im not experienced in Delphi. i was really interested in maintaning this App.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
do you consider yourself competent enough to handle this code and delphi?

Anyways i did make a QUICK update, go test it.. there's a new icon, more export precision and some minor glitches fixed like txd thing.
Thanks for fixing that texture bug.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
it has been suggested in past, it wasn't added for a reason, sure anyone can make suggestions but i really see little point in SetObjectMaterial support, you can already see material indexes, what else do you even need?
Something to change an objects texture directly in the editor - just a dropdownmenu or textfield to enter the new texture and a live preview in the editor and the correct pawn output -this editor would be 100% perfect.

If you could just realize this option, I and probably thousands of users would be satisfied.

Doing it "just via pawncode" is a real pain to test and do changes.

Where is the source code?

Thanks for that, Southclaw.

Regardless, is this not against the rules? Surely I suppose I can now release code without having to directly link to the source?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyEric
Посмотреть сообщение
Something to change an objects texture directly in the editor - just a dropdownmenu or textfield to enter the new texture and a live preview in the editor and the correct pawn output -this editor would be 100% perfect.

If you could just realize this option, I and probably thousands of users would be satisfied.

Doing it "just via pawncode" is a real pain to test and do changes.
Sometimes such minor features take special pain in the ass to support this in editor.
It takes a hack in txd streamer which is afaik tied directly to IPL loader
and then another one in the model renderer to have a magical texture lookup storage and another hack to tell it to be able to take textures from another model.

I have no idea how kalcor managed to pull this feat in game itself, i imagine that renderware helped his case.

But for me in the editor it's pure hell, it was simply NOT designed for anything like this, it was designed to render the gta map as fast as humanly possible.. these things we are discussing.. are NOT compatible with rendering models very fast and efficiently :/

Great step up to mapping, great work

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyEric
Посмотреть сообщение
I think you cant run it without samp, as it is trying to load samp.img and crashes when the editor can't find it.

Did you reinstall SA:MP when you got the error-message?
I reinstalled game and SAMP to this game, but error not disappeared

Little suggestion, make it possible to select your virtual world and interior while in the editor, if you need certain objects in certain vws it becomes tedious to have to add that in manually.

how to open map maker program?