[Tool/Web/Other] Map editor: (ALL SA-MP VERSIONS) with removebuilding support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MechaTech
Посмотреть сообщение
This doesn't work on windows 8 huh?
Please do the following

Right click the program -> Properties -> Compatibility -> Drop down menu -> Windows 7

Foda ! , rзrзrз

The objects of the interior of the house does not load, how can I remove them?

Needs to be updated, can't see the objects I place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephano
Посмотреть сообщение
Needs to be updated, can't see the objects I place.
Doesn't mean it needs updating, try updating your graphics card drivers or something. I see objects I place perfectly fine.

Well, I figured since object draw distance was now changed, I figured that had something to do with it.

Got this problem(it worked before):

PLEASE FIX IT BUG:

You could just release the program. Everyone would be able to contribute and fix bugs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie`
Посмотреть сообщение
You could just release the program. Everyone would be able to contribute and fix bugs.
Well, I thought that the rules must be followed by everyone (even beta testers, developers), but I don't see it.

Apparently, this follows the same pattern as SA-MP itself.

Can i use it on Windows 7?

You Need grapchis card ... the same reason caused me not to use it

+1 Like it's Awesome <3

for those asking for source, anyone will get the source if you ask for it that is credible and competent coder in delphi (which is what the editor is made in), the main reason source isn't released is because there is noone really competent to work on something this complex and i don't want NOT EVER want people flood this thread with stupid questions on how to compile the thing.

The source is in possession of me and Mmartin who knows how to work with delphi - he has gotten a copy of it all.
I am pretty sure that he and sa-mp team can vouch that this program is safe.

Most people posting here don't even know how to upgrade their basic gfx drivers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JernejL
Посмотреть сообщение
for those asking for source, anyone will get the source if you ask for it that is credible and competent coder in delphi (which is what the editor is made in), the main reason source isn't released is because there is noone really competent to work on something this complex and i don't want NOT EVER want people flood this thread with stupid questions on how to compile the thing.

The source is in possession of me and Mmartin who knows how to work with delphi - he has gotten a copy of it all.
I am pretty sure that he and sa-mp team can vouch that this program is safe.

Most people posting here don't even know how to upgrade their basic gfx drivers.
I didn't asked for the source, did I. I was just saying why it is not. You could simply put a note in the main page and say " This is made in delphi...etc etc.. for whoever is capable on this just PM me ".

Since the rules say that the source must be uploaded and since I didn't see any note why it wasn't, I just asked why it's not that's all, I'm not even rude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArcher
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, I thought that the rules must be followed by everyone (even beta testers, developers), but I don't see it.
Did you ask Kye why he didn't post the source for SA-MP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JernejL
Посмотреть сообщение
i did post that several times here, lookup past thread pages.
Thanks Jernejl, for the re-upload, but I think also I see why not to add an update to the software?

I have a few ideas such as doing something for or with SetObjectMaterial, that way it will be alot easier for mappers and scripters, also maybe adding something like a "Exit and upload from last map" which would help lots, and one more thing, about adding a "Select all custom mapping" and be able to move or do what ever that scripter or mapper would like to do, plus please add the undo working for the "clear all" button so if someone accidently pushes that button then they could go back and not have to rage again..

There's lots of people that tend to rage when that happens, I happen to be one of them..

it has been suggested in past, it wasn't added for a reason, sure anyone can make suggestions but i really see little point in SetObjectMaterial support, you can already see material indexes, what else do you even need?

I think the only thing this needs is customisable camera movement speeds (sometimes I just can't get the camera to go where I want it as it moves too far) and add 4 decimal points to the output (I tend to work with very precise level design and I guess a few other people do too)