What can i do with serverffs ...

Take it higher than the police. Report them to Interpol. They will contact the US police.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FC-RP
View Post
Take it higher than the police. Report them to Interpol. They will contact the US police.
What will the US do? I think the OP lives in France, and ServerFFS is a registered in the Netherlands.

Oh. Fair enough. Get in contact with the Dutch..

Honestly, why's there so much trouble with ServerFFS nowadays?
They used to be good some time ago, atleast from what I can recall.

You can open a Dispute against ServerFFS via paypal. Goto paypal.com and login then click on 'My Account' In the menu under 'My Account' click on 'Resolution Center' then click 'Dispute a transaction'. What paypal basically does is listen to both sides of the story and then they decide if the money should be refunded. Well in your case a option like this would be great. Happened to me to, but not with serverffs some other hosting company and I got my money back.

I will do if i don't get any response tomorow to my ticket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Garber
View Post
If you REFUSE to SELL a PRODUCT to somebody, you have NO RIGHT to TAKE THEIR MONEY.
It's the EXACT same thing if you're underage, go to a store, take a beer out of the fridge, put it on the counter along with the money it costs. The guy behind the desk will probably refuse to sell you the beer, does that make him allowed to take the money anyways?
Do you know that story you wrote doesn't explain to this situation?. It's more like your hydro company you pay the monthly cost but they decide to disconnect you anyways. Because he has had his services as even said. So clearly its not a situation where he didn't get his services it's a situation where it's not allowed to be paid for again. If your hydro company did this you would find another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr187
View Post
Do you know that story you wrote doesn't explain to this situation?. It's more like your hydro company you pay the monthly cost but they decide to disconnect you anyways. Because he has had his services as even said. So clearly its not a situation where he didn't get his services it's a situation where it's not allowed to be paid for again. If your hydro company did this you would find another.
serverFFS didn't give him anything for the last 9 dollars, but still kept the money. I call that stealing.
If they don't want anything to do with the customer, delete his account, or give him back his money and reject the order.
Who the hell rejects an order but keeps the money? This is why i never order stuff if i can't pay when i pick it up at the post office.

Take them to court, sue them, hire a top lawyer.

It's just a small 9 whatever you call them, you can easily earn it back from getting a job.

lol dude, suing them would cost you way more, and you'll probably end up losing

Quote:
Originally Posted by belhot1992
View Post
If you are paying for a service or for intangible goods, paypal will mostly cancel the dispute or claim.
Sometimes they side with the client, sometimes they side with the merchant.
They side with the person who has a valid claim, tangible or not. If you did something against the Terms of Service then PayPal will never refund your transaction because you agreed to those terms when you signed up, unless you can prove otherwise.

I lol'd so hard at this topic, let's go report ISP's to the FBI and CIA when they're too slow to answer a support ticket xD
Also you need to be lucky that your whole account wasn't suspended, when i used ServerFFS for e-mail bombs and spam they didn't just canceled 1 webhost, but banned my entire account with multiple servers on it, so lucky you

My Comment was deleted... So i would go to the police, and find another host

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidmarks
View Post
My Comment was deleted... So i would go to the police, and find another host
Oh well, i'm going to the FBI right now because i don't like you comment, you should be arrested and thrown in prison for 8 years for that..

The serverffs is reported to PayPal and Moneybookers, if they not give a new server/money back, Will PayPal and Moneybookers stop and selling serverffs servers. And then Serverffs need to find a other credit card service who want to sell servers to they account on the credit card service. Moneybookers and PayPal will also send bill to Serverffs to get the money back to the users. My account have get 30 euro from PayPal 1 day ago, and i reported Serverffs 1 month ago. Lol, this will be nice to see what serverffs going to do now.

Edit, Sorry, I failed, PayPal and Moneybookers dont sell servers, but they will stop and give money to serverffs *

Why does this thread still exist? All of this crap between ServerFFS and them not providing what they should needs to end. It's a crap company, which is ran by an immature and unreasonable person. Their pricing is outrageous, their equipment is horrible and of course, everyone knows their support is... well... the worst part about the "company."

Quit using ServerFFS people.

agreed i think i saw this topic get bumped from the 3rd page like 3 times this week :S