[FilterScript] Scripter's Tools [ver 0.1]

Scripter's Tools
Simple Script Line Maker

This script is just something simple i thought up, i havent really done much in the way of scripting for the SAMP community recently, partly because Visual Basic and C++ have taken up much of my time, but enough about me, more towards the script eh?

What does it do?
Its quite limited in what it can do at the moment, but i want to keep this script updated, and so i will. Any suggestions you may post in your replies.
Currently, it can;
  • Make Pickup Lines (/makepickup [model] [comment])
    The model is the actual pickup. You can find a list of these on the wiki. The comment is the //comment.
    The pickups type is 0 (The pickup does not display.) So you will need to change this in your script.
  • Make map icons (/makemapicon [model] [comment])
    The model, is the actual map icon. You can also find a list of these on the wiki. The comment is the //comment.
    The map icon type defaults to MAPICON_LOCAL and the color defaults to 0 (You can leave colour, only edit colour if you use Map Icon model 0)
  • Make Raw Position Lines (/makepos [comment])
    Basic. A bit like SAMP's /rs save. However this can hold comments and can be stored in the script files folder. The comment is the //comment.
  • Make Vehicle Lines (CreateVehicle) (/makevehicle [model] [comment])
    Yet again, the model is the vehicle model (and will return Invalid Vehicle Model if it is invalid) and the comment is the //comment.
    The vehicle colours are random (-1, -1) and the respawn delay is also -1.
  • Make 3D Text Label lines (Create3DTextLabel) (/maketextlabel [text] [comment])
    The text is the text you want to be displayed. The comment is pretty straight forward. Saves in its own file.
  • Make SetPlayerCheckpoint lines (sets a checkpoint for a player) (/makecp [comment])
    The comment is pretty straight forward. It saves the data it collects in its own file.
    //Note: This uses a definition that is configurable at the top of the script. Check it. (DEFAULT_CP_SIZE).
Setting Up...
There a few #defines at the top of the script, these are the only real things that you need to change for this script to work.
pawn Код:
#define COLOUR 0xFF00FFFF //Yes, i have a thing for pink at the moment, no idea why... - Probably my girlfriends bedroom inspired me

#define ADMIN_ONLY //Comment this out or remove it if you wish to allow all players to use these commands
#define PICKUP_FILE "script_lines/pickups.txt" //The location of your pickups file
#define MAPICON_FILE "script_lines/mapicons.txt" //The location of your map icons file
#define COORDS_FILE "script_lines/coords.txt" //The location of your coords file
#define VEHICLE_FILE "script_lines/vehs.txt" //The location of your vehicle file
#define TEXTLABEL_FILE "script_lines/textlabels.txt" //The location of your 3D Text Label file.
#define CP_FILE "script_lines/checkpoints.txt" //The location of your checkpoint saving file.

#define DEFAULT_CP_SIZE 5.0 //Your default checkpoint size that is use in the /makecp command.
You may edit any of these to suit your preference. You need to ensure that the directory your files will belong in will exist before you can actually start it, as when you run a command, it may crash the server if they dont exist.

Troubleshooting
I have not found any problems with this script. If you find any, post them on this thread. Do not PM me them.

Suggestions
If you have a suggestion, post it in this thread, maybe with your reply, and i may add it in the next version.

Download - Updated
Here is the new PasteBin link;
http://pastebin.com/04TK7sZS

Код:
Credits; Draco Blue; DCMD SAMP Team - what for? Everything.
I hope this is useful for you.

Thanks
Ash

Well i wont use this because i dont need it but keep up the good work

Thanks

Alot of people wont / dont. This is more for the new scripters i guess

Nice.

Nice job!

Thanks

Im updating the first post now with a bit more information on the saving system for certain commands.

Thanks - Erm, 4th FS. My signature is on this thread 4 times now and you still couldnt count?

Nice work funky1234.

It looks like mine Ultimate Ingame Editor, but it's nice

Thanks Clive - I really wish i could change my name - I might PM a moderator or an admin to see if i can get it changed

Thanks Kwarde, i didnt even realise that existed lol

draco blue gave us dcmd

I thought it would be someones like that, Draco Blue, thankyou!

Updated: I left a couple of testing bits in there, which is a bit painful i guess. Anyway, new download link on main post.

Ej but a tip: Use ZCMD.
It's faster - And converting from DCMD to ZCMD is easy.
Just press CTRL+H and change 'dcmd_' for 'CMD:'. Then remove all the dcmd(~ functions

I may for the next update, its just im comfortable with dcmd, and when you start something at around midnight, you dont really want to fiddle with unknowingness LOL

this is pretty handy stuff

Thanks TheYoungCapone

Update coming when i get back from school today

Very useful

thats wery good skript, i will use this in me GameMode!! tnks budy!

No problem

I havent had time to update, school work
I might have a fiddle soon