SA-MP 0.3c in development

Please add a shitload of new objects, like different size flat land masses & stand alone buildings & stand alone roads.

Really interesting! I love the Custom License Plates idea )

loool cool yeyeyeyyey :O:O wooo

Whoa mommah! Please release it as soon as possible! Can't wait :O

that looks awesome can't wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMarioRol
Посмотреть сообщение
And now....when?
I think, that about 3-4 months. :P

Looks good. I might have to get back into SA:MP to try these out upon release. Can think of some neat things I can do to previous modes, and new ideas I was working on prior to when I left SA:MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redirect Left
Посмотреть сообщение
Looks good. I might have to get back into SA:MP to try these out upon release. Can think of some neat things I can do to previous modes, and new ideas I was working on prior to when I left SA:MP
Me to, i stopped with SA:MP, if this turn out very well, i might go back.

THAT IS SOME GOOD SH!T! Keep it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by v3ron
Посмотреть сообщение
I think, that about 3-4 months. :P
No...less

0.3b went very fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMarioRol
Посмотреть сообщение
No...less

0.3b went very fast
Too fast...

What? Only updates? Why can't you fix bugs? For example the vehicle respray, the vehicle paint job bug. It's not hard. Then you can continue with updates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wups
Посмотреть сообщение
What? Only updates? Why can't you fix bugs? For example the vehicle respray, the vehicle paint job bug. It's not hard. Then you can continue with updates.
Also Friendly Fire, OnVehicleDeath... and so on.

But new features re cool too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wups
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm sure the dev(s) will have fixed bugs as well, don't worry. They always mention the new stuff and just do bug fixes in the notes at the end of it all.

AWSOME !!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redirect Left
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm sure the dev(s) will have fixed bugs as well, don't worry. They always mention the new stuff and just do bug fixes in the notes at the end of it all.
Re-re-re-re-re-re-REDIRECT LEFT?
Whuhuhuhuhuhuaaaaa?

Hello. Long time no see.

Anyway, this whole thing shouldn't be rushed because as R_L said that they do it at the end, just have patience and wait until the RCs start coming.

Or maybe its a Christmas present XD

Iknow its difficult but just wait and see.......
......hmm...
...damnit! i cant wait either maybe someone could post some new info to ease all those waiting minds a bit -lol-

good to see things still going after so many years

WoW, Awesome.

Important question - does particle objects include bullet particle emiting entities.. like being able to make a turret that shoots rockets, bullets, stuff like that (Which then gets applied in every client as a "normal" gunshot/rocket explosion - collisions)?