SA-MP 0.3c in development

OMFG. I love the house bu- infact, Kalcor, you ARE ONE AMAZING PERSON! LOOK AT THE NUMBERPLATES!! THERE BACK!! AND UPDATINGVEHDAMAGE WILL BE EASIER!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY << + I ESPECIALLY LOVE TEH BIGGIE OBJECTZ :P omfg Kalcor.. you are just amazing.

Simply AWESOMMMMMME

i dont know what to tell just one word AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xD

and i want to learn to script ...

Looks nice although im still praying for more functions to script a nice AI for npc's. if its all better synced it would be nice to.

FUCKIN SHIT, AWESOME *_*
Wanna Have it NOW! :O

Will SendClientMessage use ~r~ and all the others? Will we need to re write every single line with SendClientMessage?...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuervO
Посмотреть сообщение
Will SendClientMessage use ~r~ and all the others? Will we need to re write every single line with SendClientMessage?...
If you don't want to use different colors, you don't need to change anything. Obvious?
And as dugi said there will be all colors available, so probably with HEX codes (like "[0xFFFFFF]My color" as someone suggested).

I'm gunna have seizures when this comes out. Just omfg I'd love to see MTA beat this!

omg.. WOW.. this is just .. totally awesome.

i love the dialog part.

those vehicles mean u can see light from police vehicles in day?

GOOOOD!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks KYE

Badass updates, can't wait until it is done :P

I can't wait for it. It's so perfect. Didn't expect 0.3c like this.

Hehe this gona be better than blackops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
Посмотреть сообщение
Particle objects

New object IDs have been added which can be used to create particles. These use the same functions as normal server objects, so they can be worked in with existing streamers. There are over 80 different particle types available which is all the available particle types in GTA: San Andreas. I know there are quite a few servers that want to get their fire departments working, so here is an example of a house fire created on the server with particle objects:

Would fire such as shown in the pic be extinguishable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by firechief
Посмотреть сообщение
Would fire such as shown in the pic be extinguishable?
as far as i understood, the fire is a particle object, so it would also only have the attributes of an object. Means, it will neither set you on fire, nor be extinguishable.
But because it is very cusomizable and pawn rules, it will be possible, to easily script all that and much much more yourself in pawn then.

OMG JIZZ IN MY PANTSSS :OP:O:O:O:O

this looks freaking gorgeous. Can't wait to make a license plate system

Hey guys !!

Any ideia about the hydra's sync?
I know is not easy to do, but this is a suggestion and I love if the sync of the aircraft improves !!!

Thx,
and good work dev team !!

I'm just blowing out steam but i have a ideal tho not sure if it would work on server hosts but I'm sick of seeing like 5 servers of same Owner like bigbills roleplay bigbills Deathmatch bigbills Cops and robbers and so on well let me get to the point Would it be possible to have a server host 2 or 3 Gamemodes at the same time.. and when a user joins a server like bigbills Mixed Server before the connection happens it bring up a dialog ingame saying please select one big bills server modes Roleplay , Deathmatch, Cops and robbers and if i selected deathmatch it would load that selected gamemode.. and then your connected to that server gamemode.. or would that be a server overload? and crash the server? I know it might call for a bigger server host.. not for sure

This isn't a suggestion thread...... I wish dugi can just make them read before posting in this thread.