Is it still worth it?

Im play it since 0.2, and Kalcor i'll bring something exciting at SAMP, write ... and you'll gonna back bcause it. ( Bad english, im brazillian ).

@Kalcor,

Hello! Can you answer in this thread? There are many errors that would be good to fix in the new version of the multiplayer. Everyone is really looking forward to this update, we really want SA-MP to be still developing.

I don't consider bugs critical if people can script around them. Sometimes bad data is being sent to the script callbacks because I figured it's better for the script to know the player is sending bad data so they can be banned.

Unless something good happens, like GTA:SA gets released DRM free on GoG, I'm not developing SA-MP anymore. If there's a really critical security flaw, I could do an emergency patch, but that's all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
View Post
I agree with this 100%.
BEAST MAN

Quote:
View Post
I don't consider bugs critical if people can script around them. Sometimes bad data is being sent to the script callbacks because I figured it's better for the script to know the player is sending bad data so they can be banned.

Unless something good happens, like GTA:SA gets released DRM free on GoG, I'm not developing SA-MP anymore. If there's a really critical security flaw, I could do an emergency patch, but that's all.
Why do not you want to make a patch that solves all known errors and combines 0.3.7 and 0.3DL into one common version? The whole community needs this, everyone wants you to do this. Please do not throw SA-MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romzes24
View Post
Why do not you want to make a patch that solves all known errors and combines 0.3.7 and 0.3DL into one common version? The whole community needs this, everyone wants you to do this. Please do not throw SA-MP
Isn't this like asking you to do something which you don't want to do? What he said was clear, he won't be updating SA-MP anymore. Sad but true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romzes24
View Post
The players who don't want downloading will leave. And without much new content, it's unlikely DL will draw new players to replace them.

kye, it already looks like you're trying to find an excuse for your laziness.
I am ready to initialize the transition of all Russian-language servers to the 03dl version, if the problem is
that there is no feedback on the new version (it is due to the fact that it is very raw and we value our audience).

If the matter is offenses, we are ready to provide the audience with the keys to the Steam version at a great discount.
We have a fairly large gaming community that has its own servers on different playgrounds (GTA5, Minecraft, Mafia2, GTA Sa and more).
We are even ready to help you financially (not to buy!) So that you simply develop SA-MP.

Let me preface what I'm about to say by saying I don't know who this Albert1995 is.

But assuming you make enough money from sa-mp to pay me, does that mean you're profiting from my laziness?

Quote:
View Post
The players who don't want downloading will leave.
10 years in row they update, but now they will abandon this game...
It's bad reason for doing nothing, because Russian servers use advertasing to support online.
And all player will update the game for the playing with friends on favorite server.
Small servers will follow big Russian servers, because there are most people will play on new version.

Yes. Partly - you're really right.
Do not forget that behind all this is the work of a huge number of people. Developers, reverse engineers, advertising agents, designers and others.

In my defense, I will only say that I am truly grateful to you and admire your work done and I was always ready to reward financially. But all attempts to contact you were unsuccessful.

Quote:
View Post
The players who don't want downloading will leave. And without much new content, it's unlikely DL will draw new players to replace them.
Very few players who do not want to download updates. You just do not see the whole situation. Read the comments of players in Russian social networks where everyone is just waiting for you to release an update and the server will switch to this update. When you developed 0.3DL, online and interest grew on the contrary because everyone was waiting for the update, but when you canceled the update, everyone dispersed.

Downloading skins and objects is a huge functionality that is missing in SA-MP, with it we can make a lot of interesting updates that are currently unfortunately not available. And with regards to the increased limit of objects, this is a very useful innovation. Also in 0.3DL there is a sea of fixes which are currently lacking, for example, correction of displaying sprites.

Quote:
View Post
I don't know who this Albert1995 is.
Main developer of Arizona RP, Evolve RP and community manager (conditionally) of Russian servers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anayks
View Post
Main developer of Arizona RP, Evolve RP and community manager (conditionally) of Russian servers.
is 1995 his bday year?

kye, if we didn’t respect you and didnt't appreciate your work, we could easily take your "toy" from you.
Everything has long had its own achievements of the server and client (thanks to Adamix) parts on various platforms (including smartphones).
Plus, do not forget that the team of former beta testers is preparing an alternative. But even after so many of your statements that you are stopping development, everyone believes in you.

Isn't that a show of respect for you?

The community is alive and we are ready to further promote it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anayks
View Post
What are the server IPs?

Quote:

Сервер Phoenix 891 / 1000 185.169.134.3:7777
Сервер Tucson 992 / 1000 185.169.134.4:7777
Сервер Scottdale 999 / 1000 185.169.134.43:7777
Сервер Chandler 933 / 1000 185.169.134.44:7777
Сервер Brainburg 844 / 1000 185.169.134.45:7777
Сервер SaintRose 995 / 1000 185.169.134.5:7777
Сервер Mesa 971 / 1000 185.169.134.59:7777
Сервер Red-Rock 765 / 1000 185.169.134.61:7777
Сервер Yuma 999 / 1000 185.169.134.107:7777
Сервер Surprise 803 / 1000 185.169.134.109:7777

Quote:

Evolve RolePlay 01 729 / 1000 (Пик: 759) 185.169.134.67:7777
Evolve RolePlay 02 671 / 1000 (Пик: 733) 185.169.134.68:7777
Evolve RolePlay 03 497 / 1000 (Пик: 58 185.169.134.91:7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert1995
View Post
kye, if we didn’t respect you and didnt't appreciate your work, we could easily take your "toy" from you.
The one little flaw in your plan is that I fight back.

not very noticeable

that seems like a start