SA-MP 0.3.7 R3 client update (optional)

Nice, thanks you!

Good! Keep it up Kalcor

A lot of players have been complaining of armour bar not being aligned with health bar.

The armour bar is displayed correctly when game is started while having 'egg shaped radar'. But once /hudscalefix is used, it moves and stays displayed incorrectly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niCe
Посмотреть сообщение
A lot of players have been complaining of armour bar not being aligned with health bar.

The armour bar is displayed correctly when game is started while having 'egg shaped radar'. But once /hudscalefix is used, it moves and stays displayed incorrectly.
Well, that's annoying. The new installer is R3-1. Nothing else changed. It reports as 0.3.7-R3.

http://files.sa-mp.com/sa-mp-0.3.7-R3-1-install.exe

# md5sum sa-mp-0.3.7-R3-1-install.exe
c348dd743ba2f66ed9c53624d90b5893 sa-mp-0.3.7-R3-1-install.exe

Is the future update direction based on 0.3.7? If yes, I will stop the model making.

It looks interesting

but...

when you launch version with novel features?

I like these arrangements and you showing interest again in the development of samp.

But think that all (or most) we are waiting for you to surprise us lot of new objects and very good functions and improvements in security or errors

I hope the team goes ahead and brings us news

Greetings kalcor

Well that's nice to see. An update atleast..
Is there any chance a major update would come out next year?

Kalcor!
Add preservation of the state of the radio in the transport, I do not want to turn off every time

Is it just me or the textdraw alpha color looks different now in this version (a little less visible)? or it's part of the update?

And how about this bug >>> https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=661154 ?

Kalcor, Bug https://imgur.com/a/o4X2o4Y

Are there any changes in R3, that would decrease FPS lags? Some players complained, that on R2 they experienced FPS lags mainly in Glen Park and Idlewood (while having visual fx quality set to low), but apparently this issue is resolved in R3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieHalltheJustinThom
Посмотреть сообщение
There's no Russian text in SA-MP. I don't have a Russian keyboard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niCe
Посмотреть сообщение
Are there any changes in R3, that would decrease FPS lags? Some players complained, that on R2 they experienced FPS lags mainly in Glen Park and Idlewood (while having visual fx quality set to low), but apparently this issue is resolved in R3.
It might be a placebo. The only way to prove it would be to record a video with both clients. It's possible. The list of changes I publish are often condensed compared to the actual code changes. The 0.3.7-R3 client contains all the fixes through 0.3.7-R2 to 0.3.DL-R1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
Посмотреть сообщение
The list of changes I publish are often condensed compared to the actual code changes. The 0.3.7-R3 client contains all the fixes through 0.3.7-R2 to 0.3.DL-R1.
Does this include the following?
  • MAX_OBJECTS increased to 2000 (0.3.8 RC2)
  • Actors won't do the 'hands up' action when aimed at (0.3.8 RC4-3)
  • Vehicle exiting should work properly on server created objects (0.3.8 RC4-3)
I mentioned this before, but this is fixed as well and is pretty important for existing scripts, so I don't know why it isn't mentioned in the first post. I had to update a few of my scripts because of this.

Also mentioned before, but I still don't know if the game timer wrapping fix is referring to this or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freaksken
Посмотреть сообщение
Does this include the following?
  • MAX_OBJECTS increased to 2000 (0.3.8 RC2)
  • Actors won't do the 'hands up' action when aimed at (0.3.8 RC4-3)
  • Vehicle exiting should work properly on server created objects (0.3.8 RC4-3)
MAX_OBJECTS is not increased. Client/Server need aligned values.
Actors should have various fixes. The handsup thing was introduced in an earlier 0.3.8 RC.
The vehicle exiting on objects is left out of this version. The fix creates another bug. If you drive through breakable objects in DL, they don't break correctly.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I mentioned this before, but this is fixed as well and is pretty important for existing scripts, so I don't know why it isn't mentioned in the first post. I had to update a few of my scripts because of this.
It's an important fix for the client, but the only thing it effects visually is the shade of the alpha background. It's not that important. It took people a while to notice it was different.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Also mentioned before, but I still don't know if the game timer wrapping fix is referring to this or not.
Yeah, it effects all camera interpolation. It's a game bug, not a SA-MP bug.

Kalcor, written on my screen "Unable to determine the version of the SAMP client. Cancel operation."

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
it's SAMPFUNCS cheat lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ][Noname][
Посмотреть сообщение
it's SAMPFUNCS cheat lol!
I use sampfuncs and cleo just for the purpose of having a modloader. He also removes crashes on windows 10. So the game doesn’t start on me personally on windows 10 without sf and cleo

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I use sampfuncs and cleo just for the purpose of having a modloader. He also removes crashes on windows 10. So the game doesn’t start on me personally on windows 10 without sf and cleo
this is a cheat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romz
Посмотреть сообщение
this is a cheat!
Yes and no.

anyway it's a memhack for samp.dll only for 7R1