Flymode.

In 0.3.7 R1, flymode worked fine. In R2, it gives the white loading screen of death. It's not TogglePlayerSpectate causing the issue. I think it's AttachCameraTo*. I don't know how to explain this any further, it's just that simple.

The following piece of the flymode FS doesn't cause any harm, it just gives you the beach view.
Code:
		new Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z;
		GetPlayerPos(playerid, X, Y, Z);
		TogglePlayerSpectating(playerid, true);
		SetPlayerCameraPos(playerid, X, Y, Z);
This code makes the screen blink between that view and the white loading screen of death.
Code:
		new Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z;
		GetPlayerPos(playerid, X, Y, Z);
		noclipdata[playerid][flyobject] = CreatePlayerObject(playerid, 19300, X, Y, Z, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0);
		AttachCameraToPlayerObject(playerid, noclipdata[playerid][flyobject]);
This code locks you in the white loading screen of death.
Code:
FlyMode(playerid);
(The flymode function is from the flymode FS packed with the default server package.)

confirm this bug
GetTickCount must return value more then 2147483648/2
it happen only on this value

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAWN_METAL
View Post
confirm this bug
GetTickCount must return value more then 2147483648/2
it happen only on this value
It happens as soon as I start the server.

I tried using this before 0.3.7 and I also had the white screen of death and it was the flymode FS provided with the SA-MP server package.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
View Post
It happens as soon as I start the server.
What your GetTickCount value at this moment?

Quote:
View Post
What your GetTickCount value at this moment?
The tickcount starts at 0. The tickcount is how many milliseconds since the server was started.

@Tamer: It was fine for me up until 0.3.7 R2. I used it nearly every other day in Texture Studio.

Whats the uptime of your pc? If it's over 24 days restart it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
View Post
Whats the uptime of your pc? If it's over 24 days restart it.
Well it's not even over three days, I switch up between Win7 and WinXP a lot. I'll restart anyways and edit with results.

EDIT:
Checked my up time before I rebooted, it was only, "3 Days, 10 Hours, 42 Minutes, 12 Seconds." (systeminfo)

I was a bit off when I said no longer than three days, but I was close.

After I rebooted flymode is working. There still must be a bug if it was like that only after 3 days, plus the bug has been happening since I installed R2 (over 10 days ago).

The bug has returned.
Uptime: "0 Days, 9 Hours, 34 Minutes, 3 Seconds" (systeminfo)

I will upload hooked GetTickCount for testing

Quote:
View Post
I will upload hooked GetTickCount for testing
Computer uptime and server uptime are completely different things. The SA-MP GetTickCount function is for server uptime. That means it is only a few thousand when I get in the server. That's not the problem.

I have no idea what really happen

may be it's another bug

I thing server send to client tick parameter

I can confirm this (happens on a Windows box) after a few days of the actual host uptime. A reboot generally fixes the problem. This didn't start happening until SA-MP 0.3.7.

www.gta-samp.ru/files/GetTickCountTest.rar

GetTickCountTest.so - plugin for R2-1, only for linux, hook of GetTickCount and set it to 1073721000 (max_int/2) at start
GetTickCountTest - source of plugin

test.pwn - /test for AttachCameraToObject, timer print every second GetTickCount to chat, 20 second after gamemode start camera will glitch

camera will glitch after 20 seconds if you close server before GetTickCount will increase to max_int/2

Was the filterscript updated? Because the older version of flymode works fine for me on R2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onfroi
View Post
Was the filterscript updated? Because the older version of flymode works fine for me on R2.
It doesn't need updated, same natives.

bump

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...5&postcount=14

Quote:
View Post
That has nothing to do with what's happening to me. The problem is occurring way before the tickcount overflows.

This is more of a client support worthy topic, it only happens on my desktop.

Ok, it's definitely not time related. On my old laptop (now my primary laptop now that I have upgraded it) this is occurring and I have just turned it on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
View Post
That has nothing to do with what's happening to me. The problem is occurring way before the tickcount overflows.

This is more of a client support worthy topic, it only happens on my desktop.
Can you try test with GetTickCount hook?