SA-MP 0.3z R3 server update

Thanks Kalcor/Kye/Kyeman.

Thank you!

thx guys

It\'s awesome. You are a god!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
View Post
Those messages aren\'t meant to be in there. I was half way through rewriting the script HTTP code and had to release a server update.

This might be slightly annoying for any servers that use those functions. They\'ll be gone by the next server update/version.
Then, in near future will be R4 where this fixed? If yes, then i won\'t update YSF to R3

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Changelog needs to be updated.

Ok, next version will be 0.4a, I guess.

nah.. R4 ..anyways thanks for this.

Works great on gnu + gentoo.

What is the \'minconnectiontime\' value should be used on 1000p server with 900-1000 players online? I\'m not under attack. Can parameter be not specified?

nice update

Quote:
View Post
- Adds: \'minconnectiontime (time in milliseconds)\' server variable to control the rate which the server accepts connections from newly connecting players. Example: minconnectiontime 1000, the server will accept a new connection every 1 second. If the server does not accept the connection, the connection request will be ignored. It is not recommended that you use this variable unless your server is under a connection flood attack.
Does this affect changemode/gmx? When a gamemode changes it triggers OnPlayerDisconnect, then OnPlayerConnect again.

Thank you for the update !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
View Post
Does this affect changemode/gmx? When a gamemode changes it triggers OnPlayerDisconnect, then OnPlayerConnect again.
You shouldn\'t have it enabled when you restart the server. I guess it\'s the same for changemode too.

Quote:
View Post
[..]

I will add a server console variable in the 0.3z R3 server to place a time limit between accepting new connections to the server. For example, 1 second between accepting new connections. This will fend off the attack but I don\'t recommend servers enable this unless you are under attack because there are cases where lots of players do connect at the exact same time (during restarts etc).

[..]

When will an update, in which get will really be real novelties?

Why is there an immediate error correction update for each adjusted?

If you\'ve been out of the fix error correction old bugs!

GMX bug still not fixed?

Thanks for fix it, but i didn\'t think you were going to release a R3

Thanks for the update!

Oh god finally
THANKS A LOT

Thank you very much, waited long time for this!!

Any elaborate reason as to why minconnectiontime shouldn't be used 'frequently' other than DDoS attacks?

EDIT: Nevermind, found out the reason.