GTA Gun Game

/login [PASSWORD] i do that click shift "you need to be logged in"
help please.

help please it looks really good and i like gungame's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonite
help please it looks really good and i like gungame's.
Did you even register?

yes and then it says youve been automatically logged in,then i click shift and it says " you must be logged in to spawn "
so i do /login [PASSWORD] and click shift and still says " you must be logged in to spawn "

help please.

Quote:

D:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\My Server 2\gamemodes\GG.pwn(7) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "dudb"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

i get this why?? but in my include files it is called dudb please help

hey this is cool man, thank you. gonna use it and play with it a bit

i'd love to see a team score and rounds that you gotta wait for everyone to die more like CS is but idk

so far added some teams; counter terrorist and terrorist. took out all the skins to just a few cops and gangs, made knife Round instead of the minigun ending it.. still messin with it.

i'll put the IP if anyone cares to try it out; cnc.game-proz.com:7001

-ditch_digger

AWESOME! Dont stop on this... make upgrades... I can pay wm call me in PS

I'll update it again if you all would like. Adding teams with team scores does sound good. I'll probably just make a second download which will be a seperate GM that has teams and allows you to define whether players can respawn or not.

This Is Pretty Awesome!
Can you make a FS of it

I mean, I want to add this in to my GM, like when player willl type /gungame, the player will teleport to the GG Arena and he or she can do GG

Plese help me. i Tried to put it as my gm but where is the amx??

Quote:
Originally Posted by PASTEBIN
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Errors
•Unknown post id, it may have expired or been deleted

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fail...

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DP
eXchainZ ]
This is deathmatch. Not gun game. but still same meanings. Oh yeah! Goodjob!
No, this is GunGame (+Deathmatch, since you respawn before the round ends).

Great gm ^^

nice idea

Very nice 5/5
Maybe i gonna use it on my server

Not bad, nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatejX57
Very nice 5/5
Maybe i gonna use it on my server
me too

Very NICE!!! 1 Thing, for people who have hacks or mods and I got a new Anti-Cheat System. Will getting the kills to Minigun make me banned??!? Please help!!!

also 1 more question! how do I edit the gun section to put 2 guns in next tier Because I really want to change the last weapon Minigun to Satchel Charge and Detonator (ids, 39,40) Please help!