SA-MP Forums Archive
GTA Gun Game - Printable Version

+- SA-MP Forums Archive (https://sampforum.blast.hk)
+-- Forum: SA-MP Scripting and Plugins (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Filterscripts (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: GTA Gun Game (/showthread.php?tid=63323)

Pages: 1 2

GTA Gun Game - Backwardsman97 - 28.01.2009

GTA Gun Game

Information
This is a gun game for SAMP. It's similar to the ones in CSS. Basically, the point is for players to run around and kill each other. Every 4 kills, the player levels up and receives a new weapon. The weapons are in this order.
Once you get to the minigun, it takes 10 kills for you to win the game. If nobody reaches the minigun after 20 minutes, the game will restart and change maps. The winner will get 500 extra points. There are three maps right now. LV storage facility, LV baseball field, and Area51. Each map has at least 30 spawn points. The mode has spawn protection for the first 5 seconds after the player spawns. When a player is killed, the killer gets 10 points and the player spectates the killer for 8 seconds. It will announce players on kill streaks the same way CSS does. Players can buy items with the redeemprize command which will bring up a menu for the player to choose from. There is a registration system which will save warnings, total kills, total deaths, points, and admin. All commands are in dcmd and sscanf. All admin commands have an optional reason parameter. Here are the commands.

Re: GTA Gun Game - [GCM]Alesandro - 28.01.2009

I got an Error:

C:\Program Files\GTA San Andreas\GunGame\gamemodes\GG.pwn(7) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "dudb"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

But the dudb-File is in the includes Folder. Do you know how to fix this Error or perhabs i have the wrong dudb-Version ??

Colin

Re: GTA Gun Game - Jese - 28.01.2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GCM
Alesandro ]
I got an Error:

C:\Program Files\GTA San Andreas\GunGame\gamemodes\GG.pwn(7) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "dudb"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

But the dudb-File is in the includes Folder. Do you know how to fix this Error or perhabs i have the wrong dudb-Version ??

Colin

make sure that name in include is the same as in gm.

Re: GTA Gun Game - [GCM]Alesandro - 28.01.2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jesenice*
make sure that name in include is the same as in gm.
Is iis !!

Colin

Re: GTA Gun Game - AlExAlExAlEx - 31.01.2009

mirror or pastebin pl0x ?

Re: GTA Gun Game - Backwardsman97 - 01.02.2009

Hahaha.

Here's a mirror. http://pastebin.com/m3f87361d Indentation is kinda wacked

Re: GTA Gun Game - AlExAlExAlEx - 01.02.2009

i think this is very nice could even concure with the Stealth gamemode for sale.(i mean a free one concure with a sale one)

Re: GTA Gun Game - Nimphious - 03.02.2009

so many bugs, check your gm plox.

Re: GTA Gun Game - arnoldziux - 04.02.2009

How do you make yourself admin ?

Re: GTA Gun Game - Backwardsman97 - 05.02.2009

Open the .sav file of the player with a text editor and change admin to 1.

Re: GTA Gun Game - Donny_k - 05.02.2009

You should use the construction yard in SF (near Wangs) as a level like the original did, was a good place to battle it out as it has high ground, cover and is quite large.

Re: GTA Gun Game - Snickers - 05.02.2009

used to love this on CSS and Cod4
nice

Re: GTA Gun Game - Backwardsman97 - 05.02.2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by (FF)TeddyBear
Like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny
You should use the construction yard in SF (near Wangs) as a level like the original did, was a good place to battle it out as it has high ground, cover and is quite large.
And I'll add that in, thanks. Good idea.

Re: GTA Gun Game - Screwstone - 06.02.2009

does the game mode work without an .AMX file, just asking, havent tried it

Re: GTA Gun Game - znake - 06.02.2009

Good idea for SA:MP
CS already has it.

Re: GTA Gun Game - eXchainZ-FoReVeR - 06.02.2009

This is deathmatch. Not gun game. but still same meanings. Oh yeah! Goodjob!

Re: GTA Gun Game - Backwardsman97 - 06.02.2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screwstone
does the game mode work without an .AMX file, just asking, havent tried it
No? Amx is the file that the game runs. The pwn is the source code that must be compiled to an amx. Just open the pwn in pawno and hit compile. It will generate an amx file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchainZ-FoReVeR
This is deathmatch. Not gun game. but still same meanings. Oh yeah! Goodjob!
Thanks.

Re: GTA Gun Game - Nimphious - 07.02.2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by backwardsman97
Quote:
Like?

Quote:
Was playing with some peeps, and playerid 0 always wins no matter what, and theres a few more but i forget now.

Re: GTA Gun Game - Barrio - 07.02.2009

great gm , nice work

Re: GTA Gun Game - Backwardsman97 - 07.02.2009

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by backwardsman97
Quote:
Like?

Quote:
Was playing with some peeps, and playerid 0 always wins no matter what, and theres a few more but i forget now.
I've never experienced that bug. When I was playing, playerid 1 has won before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [PD
GameR ]
great gm , nice work
Thanks.