Install Cops and Robbers - RPG
#1

I have problems in installing the this game mode: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=223963
The following error messages comes in samp-server.exe

1) IRC Plugin Could not resolve server address <No such host is known.>
2) When I try to play.It shows enter your password.I already registered but the password comes incorrect.But I typed the correct password.

Can someone tell me how to install this game mode properly ??
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Problems Installing Cops and Robbers - RPG - by MichaelProPlayer - 21.04.2012, 04:52
Re: Install Cops and Robbers - RPG - by James Coral - 21.04.2012, 04:56
Re: Install Cops and Robbers - RPG - by DBan - 21.04.2012, 04:57
Re: Install Cops and Robbers - RPG - by James Coral - 21.04.2012, 04:58
Re: Install Cops and Robbers - RPG - by MichaelProPlayer - 21.04.2012, 04:59
Re: Install Cops and Robbers - RPG - by MichaelProPlayer - 21.04.2012, 05:05
Re: Install Cops and Robbers - RPG - by James Coral - 21.04.2012, 05:27

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)