[Tool/Web/Other] My Releases

Introduction
This topic is a place where I can list all of my releases, as I can't fit them all in my signature.

I mainly release libraries/includes to help people develop their scripts. I seldom make a script with the intention of releasing it, but rather tend to make them for myself (my own server) but because I'm such a lovely kind generous person I release them for everyone to use.

Libraries/Includes

» mGates
Easily create automatic (proximity triggered) gates with one function.

» Easy-to-use cuffing system. Attached cuff object offsets for ALL SKINS!
Easily cuff a player with ONE function. Includes attached cuff object offsets for ALL 300 skins.

» vFunc (Vehicle Functions)
This include does 4 things:
- Syncs random carcolors (-1)
- Allows the use of -1 (random color) in ChangeVehicleColor
- Adds GetVehicleColor
- Adds GetVehiclePaintjob

» Interior Enter/Exits (IEE)
Easily create interior entrances and exits with a single function, (yellow arrows at doors).

» Interactive clickable textdraw keypad
Create text-draw keypads that the player can interact with using their mouse. You set a 'key' and they must enter that key to 'pass' (calls a callback). Using new 0.3e clickable textdraws.

» SetPlayerCamera (without the HUD)
Sets the player's camera and removes the HUD using TogglePlayerSpectating (great for login/register/tutorial screens). Also supports interpolation.

» Disable Ammunation
Disables the ammunation NPC guy interior script thing. Plug-and-play. May have a bug though.

» 'G' bug fix
Fixes the bug where players can enter a vehicle as a passenger while it is moving by pressing G and running after it, resulting in them being teleported in a few seconds later.

FILTERSCRIPTS

» Aircraft Carrier Lifts
Enables the lifts on the Aircraft Carrier (in SF) to move up and down. It's a filterscript though so that sucks for implementing it in to your GM. Too simple for me to be bothered to convert to an inc however.

UN-SUPPORTED/DEPRECATED/BROKEN ETC.

» Dialog Buffer (dbuffer)
I made this a few times, but never got it working perfectly, and it still doesn't so I'm no longer 'supporting' it.
The basic idea was that if you show a dialog to a player while one is already open, it will show it after the current one is closed, and 'que' them. If anyone can fix it that'd be great, but I don't think it's useful enough tbh.

Please don't reply to this topic asking for help with any of the above scripts - post in the release topics.

Not many,but at-least released some.
GL in the future.

Seems to me like he has 10 more releases than you

Surely howmuch releases u did doesnt matter , what matetr is they are great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_
View Post
Seems to me like he has 10 more releases than you
Better 1 good release than 10 bad releases.

Not Bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkirill
View Post
Not many,but at-least released some.
GL in the future.
I agree with what every other reply in this topic says. In my opinion all my includes serve a PRACTICAL purpose - i.e. they are USEFUL. That's why I make them and that's why I release them. It doesn't matter if I've released ten or one hundred and ten. If you read my first post I make them for myself then release them if I want - I have about 5 libraries that I haven't released (which are pretty small anyway) and I haven't been making any recently.

I'm currently working on a server though so expect more soon.

Nine releases are enough to make a thread like this. Also, these are NOT stupid releases but useful ones. Great job and awesome releases, MP2!

these are great, good work..

Great,nice work!