Seeking professional pawno developer and web-developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingunit
Посмотреть сообщение
Contact me trough PM if you are capable to do this job.
Will do so soon brother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
It is really amusing that job offers like "i needs a scripterz for my GF edit. Maybe paying something." gets spammed by "professional scripters" that want to do that job, but the very few really serious offers like this one is mostly ignored.
Just another proof of how great this forum's community is.
+1 Exactly Mauzen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
It is really amusing that job offers like "i needs a scripterz for my GF edit. Maybe paying something." gets spammed by "professional scripters" that want to do that job, but the very few really serious offers like this one is mostly ignored.
Just another proof of how great this forum's community is.

However, good luck with your search, there are at least a handful of people areound here who match your requirements.

I dont see why he should fake another user with less posts instead of just applying himself. Also posts are nothing, Ive seen enough guys with 22 posts that are better scripters than others with 2200.
I highly agree with you, Mauzen. Daily I see several advertisements that people are seeking developers. They don't show effort, but the developers do. Now there is a advertisements with effort, and developer ain't showing effort. Anyway, thanks. I received different message, so I will wait how that goes.