Seeking professional pawno developer and web-developer

NOTE: I posted this for a good friend of mine, It's him seeking a developer and not me. Note that I always support him in any kind of way.

Hello everyone.

I'm currently seeking a SAMP Server scripter and UCP developer.

The kind of features we're after are:
  • A simple to manage/moderate faction system
  • IRC system for viewing reports and issuing admin commands outside of server
  • A UCP For players to log in and check their own account information - But also scope for admins to log into a UCP and be able to check a players money log-vehicle log-death log (If they died how? And who killed them at what date/time ) - what properties do they own? Have they /sold any vehicles/houses if so to who? - All admin items logged on their account to be viewed.
  • An easy to manage housing system with abiltiy to rent out to other players and have a garage for storing vehicles.
  • Commands that you would expect to find on a "hardcore RP" Server, the standard animations, the ability to /pay money, /buy items from a shop, cellphones, ect.
  • A simple gate system that can be tied to factions and in rare cases, tied to player owned homes.
  • As many server features as possible ( factions/houses/spawn locations ) to be editable using IG server commands.
The above is NOT an exhaustive list of features and requirements., This is to give you an idea of the kind of items we would request.

The budget for this is approximately 200 euros, This is open to negotiation to a wide margin based on factors such as how quickly you could develop the items requested, Your history/reputation as a SAMP developer including any servers you were responsible for developing.

Our agreement with you as the developer would be that:
  • If you are interested in the position, you are able to spend some time showing an example of your work ( either a server that is live and has similar features - Or a script you have built and are willing to demonstrate. )
  • No money will be exchanged until proof of completion of work is finalised - We are willing to pay a reduced deposit as a gurantee during discussing, however the full amount will only be paid upon completion of the work.
  • If upon testing any features that were requested in the specification are non-functional or produce an un-requested side effect, we will ask you to correct the none-working feature ( i.e if the /kick command does not work and we asked for that command, it is your responsibility to fix said bug at no additional charge to us. )
  • Upon installation of the script, You agree to give a one hour max training session to ensure that we understand what each command does, How to generate items on server and provide any special instructions that may be required.
  • We agree that once we have locked in a list of features and requirements, we are not permitted to request additional features without paying additional charges for your time, We agree that features list will be decided upon BEFORE scripting commences.
  • You are able to maintain an open line of communication with us, i.e if you believe you are falling behind in the dead-line you will inform us of such a delay, we fully understand that we cannot tie you down to a specific date to items out of your control but we will ask that if the items are not delivered within 30 days of the promise time, we may consider seeking alternative support
  • You will receive the payment via Pay-Pal, This is our chosen method of payment, if you are unable to use it we apologise.
  • We are not interested in a script that is based on a free template available on the internet, We are asking for a completely new script built to specification we have set, No "Godfather" edits.
  • We are not looking for a group of people to all script little pieces and stick it together like humpty dumpty, We are especially keen that the script is consistent from start to finish, We do not mind if you have a team or group of scripters but we will ask that there is one point of contact for us and one person who is responsible for over-seeing the project from start to finish.
I'm hoping the above information is clear for you all! If you are interested, please reply to this thread with any contact details you are happy to share in public, a website you own, Or just a short story on who you are, what your capabilities as a scripter are, ect. We'll be reviewing this thread on a regular basis and will either contact you based on information you leave here, or drop you a forum PM with an email address which you can send information to.

Bumping this in case people are still interested.

I feel like i am on a dating website!

I have to admit this is probably the best offer I've so far seen posted on these forums. Damn I'd go for it since I've actually randomly had a few good thoughts about roleplay servers in my mind but just for the sake of your future coder I'm not going to spare them and make the programmer's life miserable.

However, can you also post a rough approximate of the time you expect this script to be done by? Also, how exhaustive could this list of features eventually get, could there be a lot of things that you actually haven't mentioned by now (such as an extended vehicle ownership system, etcetera)? I hope you don't mind such questions.

Well, this retard thinks a friends GM is my GM and thinks im a GM theif . Good for him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxthefish
View Post
I feel like i am on a dating website!
Welcome to SA:MP dating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreT
View Post
I have to admit this is probably the best offer I've so far seen posted on these forums. Damn I'd go for it since I've actually randomly had a few good thoughts about roleplay servers in my mind but just for the sake of your future coder I'm not going to spare them and make the programmer's life miserable.

However, can you also post a rough approximate of the time you expect this script to be done by? Also, how exhaustive could this list of features eventually get, could there be a lot of things that you actually haven't mentioned by now (such as an extended vehicle ownership system, etcetera)? I hope you don't mind such questions.
Well, I'm not the actual seeker. So I can't give a lot of answers without being sure about it. He is looking for an advanced roleplay gamemode. Unique one of course. Those contains probably; House system, business system, vehicle system etc. Be aware that it has to be MySQL due the UCP (User Control Panel).

Normally I do those jobs, but I wasn't able to get time in my schedule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceCube!
View Post
Well, this retard thinks a friends GM is my GM and thinks im a GM theif . Good for him!
Ehh?

Wrong section.This should be posted in "Everything And Nothing".

COrrect me if im wrong, but isnt this Everything and Nothing?

It was moved minutes ago.Originally this topic was in "Scripting Discussion".

This is in Everything and Nothing yes.

SA-MP Forums > Other > Everything and Nothing > Seeking professional pawno developer and web-developer

Is what's shown on my page.

I've moved it

Cool. Hit me up if you need me Peace

Surprised nobody has noticed/raged at "pawno developer"

Why would anyone rage on that? It is a correct term as far as im concerned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scones
Посмотреть сообщение
Why would anyone rage on that? It is a correct term as far as im concerned
Even if it is not. We dont need to rage on that. Dayum people nowadays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballu Miaa
Посмотреть сообщение
Cool. Hit me up if you need me Peace
Contact me trough PM if you are capable to do this job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snipa
Посмотреть сообщение
Surprised nobody has noticed/raged at "pawno developer"
There is no reason to rage about a spelling fault, even though I meant pawn. Nor this is an discussion thread to talk about the thread position. If you think this is a wrong section for this thread, simply report it and some moderator will move it. No need to discuss that in my thread nor repeating the sender above you, IceCube.

Thanks for moving, kaisersouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingunit
Посмотреть сообщение
Contact me trough PM if you are capable to do this job.

There is no reason to rage about a spelling fault, even though I meant pawn. Nor this is an discussion thread to talk about the thread position. If you think this is a wrong section for this thread, simply report it and some moderator will move it. No need to discuss that in my thread nor repeating the sender above you, IceCube.

Thanks for moving, kaisersouse.
How did they in anyway repeat me?

EDIT: I see your on abot my one speeling mistake which was 'it' and this guy siad he couldn't read my post because of it!

You should contact this guy:
http://forum.sa-mp.com/member.php?u=150948

No offence, but you really think he's going to go with a guy with 22 posts? Who is most likely you!.

It is really amusing that job offers like "i needs a scripterz for my GF edit. Maybe paying something." gets spammed by "professional scripters" that want to do that job, but the very few really serious offers like this one is mostly ignored.
Just another proof of how great this forum's community is.

However, good luck with your search, there are at least a handful of people areound here who match your requirements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceCube!
Посмотреть сообщение
No offence, but you really think he's going to go with a guy with 22 posts? Who is most likely you!.
I dont see why he should fake another user with less posts instead of just applying himself. Also posts are nothing, Ive seen enough guys with 22 posts that are better scripters than others with 2200.