SA-MP Forums Archive
Seeking professional pawno developer and web-developer - Printable Version

+- SA-MP Forums Archive (https://sampforum.blast.hk)
+-- Forum: Other (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Everything and Nothing (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Seeking professional pawno developer and web-developer (/showthread.php?tid=341730)

Pages: 1 2

Seeking professional pawn developer and web-developer - Kingunit - 11.05.2012

NOTE: I posted this for a good friend of mine, It's him seeking a developer and not me. Note that I always support him in any kind of way.

Hello everyone.

I'm currently seeking a SAMP Server scripter and UCP developer.

The kind of features we're after are:
The above is NOT an exhaustive list of features and requirements., This is to give you an idea of the kind of items we would request.

The budget for this is approximately 200 euros, This is open to negotiation to a wide margin based on factors such as how quickly you could develop the items requested, Your history/reputation as a SAMP developer including any servers you were responsible for developing.

Our agreement with you as the developer would be that: I'm hoping the above information is clear for you all! If you are interested, please reply to this thread with any contact details you are happy to share in public, a website you own, Or just a short story on who you are, what your capabilities as a scripter are, ect. We'll be reviewing this thread on a regular basis and will either contact you based on information you leave here, or drop you a forum PM with an email address which you can send information to.

Re: Seeking professional pawno developer and web-developer - Kingunit - 12.05.2012

Bumping this in case people are still interested.

Re: Seeking professional pawno developer and web-developer - linuxthefish - 12.05.2012

I feel like i am on a dating website!

Re: Seeking professional pawno developer and web-developer - AndreT - 12.05.2012

I have to admit this is probably the best offer I've so far seen posted on these forums. Damn I'd go for it since I've actually randomly had a few good thoughts about roleplay servers in my mind but just for the sake of your future coder I'm not going to spare them and make the programmer's life miserable.

However, can you also post a rough approximate of the time you expect this script to be done by? Also, how exhaustive could this list of features eventually get, could there be a lot of things that you actually haven't mentioned by now (such as an extended vehicle ownership system, etcetera)? I hope you don't mind such questions.

Re: Seeking professional pawno developer and web-developer - IceCube! - 12.05.2012

Well, this retard thinks a friends GM is my GM and thinks im a GM theif . Good for him!

Re: Seeking professional pawno developer and web-developer - Kingunit - 13.05.2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxthefish
View Post
I feel like i am on a dating website!
Welcome to SA:MP dating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreT
View Post
I have to admit this is probably the best offer I've so far seen posted on these forums. Damn I'd go for it since I've actually randomly had a few good thoughts about roleplay servers in my mind but just for the sake of your future coder I'm not going to spare them and make the programmer's life miserable.

However, can you also post a rough approximate of the time you expect this script to be done by? Also, how exhaustive could this list of features eventually get, could there be a lot of things that you actually haven't mentioned by now (such as an extended vehicle ownership system, etcetera)? I hope you don't mind such questions.
Well, I'm not the actual seeker. So I can't give a lot of answers without being sure about it. He is looking for an advanced roleplay gamemode. Unique one of course. Those contains probably; House system, business system, vehicle system etc. Be aware that it has to be MySQL due the UCP (User Control Panel).

Normally I do those jobs, but I wasn't able to get time in my schedule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceCube!
View Post
Well, this retard thinks a friends GM is my GM and thinks im a GM theif . Good for him!
Ehh?

Re: Seeking professional pawno developer and web-developer - Face9000 - 13.05.2012

Wrong section.This should be posted in "Everything And Nothing".

Re: Seeking professional pawno developer and web-developer - IceCube! - 13.05.2012

COrrect me if im wrong, but isnt this Everything and Nothing?

Re: Seeking professional pawno developer and web-developer - Face9000 - 13.05.2012

It was moved minutes ago.Originally this topic was in "Scripting Discussion".

Re: Seeking professional pawno developer and web-developer - TheDominator - 13.05.2012

This is in Everything and Nothing yes.

SA-MP Forums > Other > Everything and Nothing > Seeking professional pawno developer and web-developer

Is what's shown on my page.

Re: Seeking professional pawno developer and web-developer - kaisersouse - 13.05.2012

I've moved it

Re: Seeking professional pawno developer and web-developer - Ballu Miaa - 13.05.2012

Cool. Hit me up if you need me Peace

Re: Seeking professional pawno developer and web-developer - Snipa - 13.05.2012

Surprised nobody has noticed/raged at "pawno developer"

Re: Seeking professional pawno developer and web-developer - Scones - 13.05.2012

Why would anyone rage on that? It is a correct term as far as im concerned

Re: Seeking professional pawno developer and web-developer - Ballu Miaa - 13.05.2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scones
Посмотреть сообщение
Why would anyone rage on that? It is a correct term as far as im concerned
Even if it is not. We dont need to rage on that. Dayum people nowadays.

Re: Seeking professional pawno developer and web-developer - Kingunit - 13.05.2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballu Miaa
Посмотреть сообщение
Cool. Hit me up if you need me Peace
Contact me trough PM if you are capable to do this job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snipa
Посмотреть сообщение
Surprised nobody has noticed/raged at "pawno developer"
There is no reason to rage about a spelling fault, even though I meant pawn. Nor this is an discussion thread to talk about the thread position. If you think this is a wrong section for this thread, simply report it and some moderator will move it. No need to discuss that in my thread nor repeating the sender above you, IceCube.

Thanks for moving, kaisersouse.

Re: Seeking professional pawno developer and web-developer - IceCube! - 13.05.2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingunit
Посмотреть сообщение
Contact me trough PM if you are capable to do this job.

There is no reason to rage about a spelling fault, even though I meant pawn. Nor this is an discussion thread to talk about the thread position. If you think this is a wrong section for this thread, simply report it and some moderator will move it. No need to discuss that in my thread nor repeating the sender above you, IceCube.

Thanks for moving, kaisersouse.
How did they in anyway repeat me?

EDIT: I see your on abot my one speeling mistake which was 'it' and this guy siad he couldn't read my post because of it!

Re: Seeking professional pawno developer and web-developer - int3s0 - 13.05.2012

You should contact this guy:
http://forum.sa-mp.com/member.php?u=150948

No offence, but you really think he's going to go with a guy with 22 posts? Who is most likely you!.

Re: Seeking professional pawno developer and web-developer - Mauzen - 13.05.2012

It is really amusing that job offers like "i needs a scripterz for my GF edit. Maybe paying something." gets spammed by "professional scripters" that want to do that job, but the very few really serious offers like this one is mostly ignored.
Just another proof of how great this forum's community is.

However, good luck with your search, there are at least a handful of people areound here who match your requirements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceCube!
Посмотреть сообщение
No offence, but you really think he's going to go with a guy with 22 posts? Who is most likely you!.
I dont see why he should fake another user with less posts instead of just applying himself. Also posts are nothing, Ive seen enough guys with 22 posts that are better scripters than others with 2200.