[GameMode] [GM] Los Angeles Roleplay

i no this is the offical re-release but isnt Moderntopia Roleplay: Los Santos A GodFather edit anyway with a lot added plus MySQL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady91
i no this is the offical re-release but isnt Moderntopia Roleplay: Los Santos A GodFather edit anyway with a lot added plus MySQL.
Yes, but due to MT-RP's MySQL system, it's more complicated then GF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by o BLACKZ o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady91
Yes, but due to MT-RP's MySQL system, it's more complicated then GF.
Yeah i no well i think all the other LA-RP topic should be removed and pointed here.

That is easy to remove Out of Stock, just go GM and remove what saying "Out of stock" and includes to saying.

I catch 5 fish and sell it,go again fising i catch 1 fish and SAY: Caught to many fish, wait till its reduced

How i catch 5 fish and again again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by quattro14
I catch 5 fish and sell it,go again fising i catch 1 fish and SAY: Caught to many fish, wait till its reduced

Remove that code:
Code:
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pFishes] > 5)
	    {
	      SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "  Caught to many fish, wait till its reduced !");
	      return 1;
	    }

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechscape
Quote:
Originally Posted by quattro14

Remove that code:
Code:
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pFishes] > 5)
	    {
	      SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, " Caught to many fish, wait till its reduced !");
	      return 1;
	    }
Yeah, as he said just delete that, or if you still want a limit but a HIGHER limit, change the number 5 to like 10 if u wanna have to catch 10 then it says it...

please ... somebody tell me the commands of the gates of the police?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Guti
It's in /help

Hi,

You want to open gate police ?

I think is: /gateopen and /gateclose

... for the outside bars / gateopen. work. But for the inside of the police station?

For insite is: /dooropen and /doorclose

It misses the file .amx in the file "gamemodes" no?

Need AMX File

Like I said, NO links are needed.

Compile the PWN > Get the AMX, bye!

A problem:

Code:
C:\Users\Valentin\Desktop\GTA SAMP\gamemodes\larp.pwn(42713) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerPrivmsg")
C:\Users\Valentin\Desktop\GTA SAMP\gamemodes\larp.pwn(43813) : error 021: symbol already defined: "NameTimer"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

Nice script. =D :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Losane
A problem:

Code:
C:\Users\Valentin\Desktop\GTA SAMP\gamemodes\larp.pwn(42713) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerPrivmsg")
C:\Users\Valentin\Desktop\GTA SAMP\gamemodes\larp.pwn(43813) : error 021: symbol already defined: "NameTimer"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
Somebody can help me pls?

this dont work for mee xDD i realy need the AMX file