[GameMode] [GM] Los Angeles Roleplay

SCRIPT IS RECOMMENDED FOR ADVANCED BEGINNERS - NOT NEW SCRIPTERS!

DON'T PM ME ABOUT BUGS, ASK IN THIS TOPIC!

Yes - This is the re-release of the LA-RP gamemode. It does have a few bugs here and there, but they're easy to fix.

Los Angeles Roleplay
Id just like to say that even though LA-RP has been released, I decided to restart the server with a more frequently updated version of LA-RP and with some cool new features, so read below if your intrested

Credits to ELLIS and Scorcher and the rest who gave us the ideas and of course Fear (yes, its a GF edit, but a damn good one)

Unique features

Returning after you crash
When your game crashes, you'll be returned at the same position where you crashed.

Clothes system
Lets say that you selected Male character, so you can have male skins only. No more stupid non-rp skin changes, you have to go to clothes shop and buy some new clothes.

Vehicle Ownership
You can buy a car from car dealership or a player. It will belong to you untill you sell it, and you can /v park your car everywhere you want.
You can own 3 vehicles at the same time.

New drug dealing system
The old one godfather drug dealing system was kinda non-rp, so here is the new one. There is a drug farm in blueberry, drugs farmer harvests some drugs and stores them at a "drugs bank". Then drugs smuggler goes to "drugs bank" and loads some drugs (of course he has to pay for it a little) and delivers drugs to the safe spot. Then drugs smuggler sells drugs to drugs dealer at the black market and finally drugs dealer sells drugs to other players.

New cellphone system
We have improved cellphone system a lot. You can call with unidentified number as the unknown person. Every cellphone has a speaker, that you can turn on. /hangup bug fixed too and new command /hidenumber for donators. Short number added instead of /service [name]. Ex.: /call 111 will call you a pizza boy.

Car engine
Car must be started, before driving. You can start you engine by pressing SHIFT or typing /engine. Engine has 3/4 chances to start and 1/4 to fail. If car damage is more then 50% your engine will brake down, so you have to call a mechanic.

Mask system
We have mask system too, once you are Level 5, you can buy a mask at 24/7. If you're wearing it, no-one can see your name. And you'll be with the unknown name too. Ex.: Stranger says: Stay cool.

Note system
Everyone has a notebook with 5 pages, you can /createnote, /givenote, /shownotes, /deletenote.

Inventory system
If you put your gun at your inventory it will be saved even you'll disconnect.

Trunk system
Every 4 wheeled car has a trunk with 4 slots for weapons and 1 slot for body armor.
Trunks are savable, so your guns will be saved even after game mode restart.

/smoke system
To /smoke you need to buy some cigarettes and a lighter from 24/7. You smoking section lasts 60 seconds and you i will get 15+ HP due your smoking section. Every 15 seconds you flick from the cigarette.

Weapon dealing system
There is a Materials bank at docks of Los Santos. Materials smuggler (job available for everyone) picks up a material package from Blueberry materials factory and puts a package at Materials Bank. They will get a little profit for that. Gun Maker (faction only job) buys materials from materials bank and then he/she can /creategun. To create a gun you need to put a package at Gun factory and then factory worker will say if it's done.

There's around 45,000 lines in this script.
Old thread: Los Angeles Roleplay; Old Thread

Recent bugs fixed:

Wasn't this already released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compton's Eazy E
Wasn't this already released?
Yep, i don't think this is the creator either, i hope he got permission to re post it >.>

Scorcher/Hoodstar
has released this before lol

Yes it was released (hence the word "re-release" ). He worked on the LA-RP script.

When you in Binco write cmd ''done", all who in the game, see in chat your text: "Luk_Erick: done"
How fix this?

I am Scorcher. I've just changed my name. I've got the same MSN if you dont think I am.

Yes, I did release it before, but the topic owner(A little child)decided to delete the topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe
Yes it was released (hence the word "re-release" ). He worked on the LA-RP script.
Some has knowledge - Thanks Gabe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAEN
When you in Binco write cmd ''done", all who in the game, see in chat your text: "Luk_Erick: done"
How fix this?
Download it again, I've updated the script a bit.

Well i will try to download it i think it will be not so buggy as default LA-RP

It will have some bugs, but just reply in this topic, and then I'll just fix them and re-upload

What bugs did you fixed? or you just fixed that done bug now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bum3ris
What bugs did you fixed? or you just fixed that done bug now?
I've fixed quite a few bugs since I've been away. Not just the done bug.

Oh okey, i will try this GM

Sorry, but I really don't support GF edits anymore. I wish you the best of luck, but it's not exactly hard to create a gamemode.

Good job , but another gf edit

yeah this is like maybe the 4th or 5th release of la rp on this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Sorry, but I really don't support GF edits anymore. I wish you the best of luck, but it's not exactly hard to create a gamemode.
Why are you in this topic then? GTFO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady91
This is the second ** OFFICIAL ** re-release

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebip
MT-RP, get your facts straight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by o BLACKZ o
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
i no its the offical one other should be removed but is MT-RP a gf edit as well just a huge edit with mysql added?

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Can you fucking not read? Or are you literally a massive imbecile. I wished you luck, but I'm saying MAYBE you should actually create something unique, INSTEAD OF editing something that has been edited EIGHT HUNDRED TIMES.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Can you fucking not read? Or are you literally a massive imbecile. I wished you luck, but I'm saying MAYBE you should actually create something unique, INSTEAD OF editing something that has been edited EIGHT HUNDRED TIMES.
carm down mate lol its not that important maybe he didnt understand you thats all.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
i no its the offical one other should be removed but is MT-RP a gf edit as well just a huge edit with mysql added?
In English please?