Bugs (1st thread RC3-RC6)

While i was toggling Tab, someone was hitting me and the client crashed.
Forgot to get the error code.

I made a video about a bug i just found.

A GTA SA:MP 0.3 RC4 bug.

If the video didn't work just wait a min cus its just got uploaded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abody-rules

video

Ah nothing new. It happened to me plenty of times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by $ЂЯĢ
Quote:

video

Ah nothing new. It happened to me plenty of times.
Yes but its a perfect way to document a bug.

Quote:
This must happen on certain video cards because I've never seen it. What video card do you have?

What you're looking at there is the reflection camera which reflects the floor in interiors. That's why it's upside down.

Abody.

Which graphic cards do you have ?
How much W and V does your PSU have ?

Plus this oftens happens if the PSU doesn't have enough energy to keep the GPU running perfectly.
Therefore, it fucks up while playing such games and it creates a mess.

I know it, I have it. When I was a noob at overclocking, this shit came. Now this happens every 30 min-2 hours while I'm playing. Restarting the PC fixs it, but it comes back soon. Tho I have much worse problems than you. My PC freezes for some time, plus my graphics get completely fucked up in any game where you have high settings.

Hope that helps you a bit, telling you it's not a Sa-Mp bug

the bug happens to me only in 0.2X but not in 0.3 (Nvidia MX4000)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pen_†ĥęGun
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckzyBoi
What's wrong with it? It works fine for me.
Example, i have a Shotgun with 60 bullets, Micro Uzi with 250 bullets and M4 with 350 bullets.
GetPlayerWeaponData( playerid, 3, weapon3, ammo3); // return weapon-id=25, ammo3-amount=60
GetPlayerWeaponData( playerid, 4, weapon4, ammo4); // return weapon-id=28, ammo4-amount=250
GetPlayerWeaponData( playerid, 5, weapon5, ammo5); // return weapon-id=31, ammo5-amount=350

I go into a car and drive around...
( so few minutes later (2~5..))

GetPlayerWeaponData( playerid, 3, weapon3, ammo3); // return weapon-id=25, ammo3-amount=60
GetPlayerWeaponData( playerid, 4, weapon4, ammo4); // return weapon-id=28, ammo4-amount=-1, <=(somehow you loose ur Micro Uzi bullets)
GetPlayerWeaponData( playerid, 5, weapon5, ammo5); // return weapon-id=31, ammo5-amount=350
That's not a bug. GetPlayerWeaponData returns -1 for ammo if there is lag between the client and server and the server is unable to get the data.

Create3DTextLabel
LOS still doesn't work for me in the newest version.

SetPlayerTime no longer takes health from the player every hour?

Bug SetPlayerWorldBounds http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=122398.0

when playing .rec files NPCs not displaying animations (ApplyAnimation while recording) and sniper aiming/shooting anim.

when applying animations for NPCs they lagging and shaking very often. ;[[[[

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFather
when playing .rec files NPCs not displaying animations (ApplyAnimation while recording) and sniper aiming/shooting anim.

when applying animations for NPCs they lagging and shaking very often. ;[[[[
Make sure the animation is not changing there position.

GetPlayerWeaponData returns inaccurate values when you switch sometimes; when you scroll back and forth between weapons the values get mixed up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [VLV
Cross - (Venomous-VLV.com) ]
SetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid, 354.4534); SetCameraBehindPlayer(playerid);

Those 2 ain't working right, Worked fine in RC4
Yup, I can confirm that.

I do not know if this bug but still can spawn button Shift. Interfere my script because I use ShowPlayerDialog to change your nickname and I can not type a capital letter for me to spawn a player and throw me from the server to spawn without logging on, please disable this feature or add the ability to opt their.

sorry for my bad english i use ****** translate

I'm not really sure about that, but if you compare 2 strings in a dialog (example a login system), and if you specify a string which doesn't match the other one for the first time, the actions won't be executed if it matches the string for the second time.
Just an example, a login system: If you type a wrong password, the actions won't be executed if you type the right one next time.

Though, I'm not really sure about that, maybe it was just me...

if on the roof of vehicle pressing "G" (1-8 second), player gets into a car and then could not quit from vehicle..

Closing that dialog box by doing
pawn Код:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,-1,0,"","","","");
Doesn't work, even though the Update states so.

I use it in OnFilterScriptExit(); to keep it from causing issues with my test FS.

Default weather is still 10