Bugs (1st thread RC3-RC6)

AttachTrailerToVehicle does not work in the current RC build.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer_Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seoson
An other Bug in the base.pwn

Original Code
Код:
if(!IsPlayerConnected(id)) {
SendClientMessage(playerid,ADMINFS_MESSAGE_COLOR,"/pm : Bad player ID");
}
Correct Code
Код:
if(!IsPlayerConnected(id)) {
SendClientMessage(playerid,ADMINFS_MESSAGE_COLOR,"/pm : Bad player ID");
return 1;
}
Best regards,
Seoson
well i pwn all of ur 2 codes...

pawn Код:
if(!IsPlayerConnected(id))return SendClientMessage(playerid,ADMINFS_MESSAGE_COLOR,"/pm : Bad player ID");
__
BTW tab is not showing the correct playercolors... and sometimes i do tests and invite ~5 friends then somebody sees all players have 1 color and i ex see everyone got a different one like my gm is scripted... xD
That's exactly the same performance yet just shorter and looks worse. What's your point sherlock!?

Vehicles keeps bumping, If you have High Ping.

There are some issues with special characters in the nickname.

e.g. when you put DOT in the middle of the nickname it works, but if you put it on the begining and the end, it block your connection.

Same with dash. And slash (/) is allowed but it removes the rest of the nickname.

Please block them all or fix them - thanks. Btw I have no idea why equal sign is allowed , but e.eg. Ђ isnt. Thats just strange. And I also ask for list of allowed characters.

StopRecordingPlayback(); doen't not stop the NPCs vehicle from moving. They stop following the path, but they keep driving at the current speed straight.

I havn't tested it for on foot.

I can't get SendRconCommand("changemode themode") to work on a linux server, but works fine on a windows server.

GetPlayerWeaponData( ... );
still bugged.

It has been fixed.

I don't know when exactly this happens, but my minimap dissapears often :l

also:
after recording bots, my character doesn't move good anymore, the "walk animation" starts only after 0.5s from when I pressed some walk key ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pen_†ĥęGun
GetPlayerWeaponData( ... );
still bugged.
What's wrong with it? It works fine for me.

Sniper Rifle becomes desync when you are out over the ocean, e.g. on a map that has been made over the ocean away from SA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckzyBoi
What's wrong with it? It works fine for me.
Example, i have a Shotgun with 60 bullets, Micro Uzi with 250 bullets and M4 with 350 bullets.
GetPlayerWeaponData( playerid, 3, weapon3, ammo3); // return weapon-id=25, ammo3-amount=60
GetPlayerWeaponData( playerid, 4, weapon4, ammo4); // return weapon-id=28, ammo4-amount=250
GetPlayerWeaponData( playerid, 5, weapon5, ammo5); // return weapon-id=31, ammo5-amount=350

I go into a car and drive around...
( so few minutes later (2~5..))

GetPlayerWeaponData( playerid, 3, weapon3, ammo3); // return weapon-id=25, ammo3-amount=60
GetPlayerWeaponData( playerid, 4, weapon4, ammo4); // return weapon-id=28, ammo4-amount=-1, <=(somehow you loose ur Micro Uzi bullets)
GetPlayerWeaponData( playerid, 5, weapon5, ammo5); // return weapon-id=31, ammo5-amount=350

I can confirm that. It happens very often that ammo amounts are wrong.

Sometimes after alt tabbing back in i seem to walk backwards (opposite to the way the camera is facing) but only when on foot.

I found bug.

If "AllowAdminTeleport" and "AllowPlayerTeleport" is enabled, and using StartRecordingPlayerData, If you click map, map will not open and you will teleport.

Sorry for my bad english

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balon
I can confirm that. It happens very often that ammo amounts are wrong.
Happens usually to me, that it mixes ammo of different weapons from different slots. I can say that it has problems especially when you are scrolling weapons constantly; it totally mixes everything in such case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by $ЂЯĢ
Happens usually to me, that it mixes ammo of different weapons from different slots. I can say that it has problems especially when you are scrolling weapons constantly; it totally mixes everything in such case.
I can even provide tutorial.

If your /sync command is using GetPlayerWeaponData and then gives you weapons back on respawn ....
Get in the vehicle with e.g. Deagle, while leaving vehicle and the "leaving_Vehicle_anim" is going on just switch your weapon to unarmed. Then use the /sync command. And voila - you have unlimited ammo in deagle .. it works with every weapon. Sa-mp checks how much ammo you have while entering the vehicle (changing the status) and gives you the same whatever your weapon is (or sth like that).

I believe the ammo amount bugs are important to fix as its impossible to make a decent ammo anti cheat system based on so buggy data, after all unlimited ammo will have negative impact on much servers, both DM and RP servers.

Whether they werent able to fix it, they would erease my post as dangerous .

Something we noticed while testing RC4-2 - if you jump from one occupied boat to another occupied boat, you teleport into the water to the side of the boat (in the direction of the jump). We tested this with other people jumping and it always happened.