House Filterscript Version 1.1 Update

Well i am going to update the next version with like 20 more house's i am wondering more in LS or SF and lV, Plus there will be new menu items if all goes well maybe /sleep Will take your armor and health all the way up I have not really the slightest idea just start nameing new things for better versions to come

i think this is awesome, ive been trying to add houses for a while, nut in still a noob.. lol. thanks man. One problem tho. I get a fatal error saying, cannot read from <KIHC>.? n e idea? Thanks man keep up the good work.

Yea you have to get the include file kihc and put it in your pawno includes and then It will work thanks for your Comment

ok cool thx i found it. Do u think u can make these buyable the normal wat? like by typing /buyhouse?
I just dont like the menu thing, even inside, that gets annoying lol.
Or can u tell me how to mod this to make it the normal way? thx man, great FS btw. Luvin Grove XD

i cant compile i need those .inc where i can get those i searched and you can post .AMX??

lol just when u add that, open the PWN file and hit comiple, it created the AMX for u.

Lol Yea when you open the filterscript hit compile and it will create the amx where you have the pawn file saved when you get the amx put it in filterscripts and Then you can enjoy your house's

EDIT***--Rip do you want me to make it that you need to walk into a checkpoint and then type /buy and it will buy the house

At the people saying its bad for noobs at scripting, I'm just starting out with the learning, and whenever I get something like this, I'll look at it and try to make sence of it so I don't always have to be online to learn and continue making my simple Freeroam thing .

#include <utils>
#include <morphinc
i dont have these where i can get them.I searched but i cant find.

nate can you plz add houses in LV

thnx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scope
The loose indentation warnings are common,its just normaly a missing space or something
Allready fixed it

Quote:

C:\Users\Documents\a server\filterscripts\HouseFS.pwn(9) : error 017: undefined symbol "ret_memcpy"
C:\Users\Documents\a server\filterscripts\HouseFS.pwn(72) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\Documents\a server\filterscripts\HouseFS.pwn(72) : error 017: undefined symbol "Mname"
C:\Users\Documents\a server\filterscripts\HouseFS.pwn(73) : error 017: undefined symbol "Info"
C:\Users\Documents\a server\filterscripts\HouseFS.pwn(74) : error 017: undefined symbol "Enter"
C:\Users\Documents\a server\filterscripts\HouseFS.pwn(75) : error 017: undefined symbol "Buy"
C:\Users\Documents\a server\filterscripts\HouseFS.pwn(76) : error 017: undefined symbol "Rent"
C:\Users\Documents\a server\filterscripts\HouseFS.pwn(77) : error 017: undefined symbol "Sell"
C:\Users\Documents\a server\filterscripts\HouseFS.pwn(7 : error 017: undefined symbol "Lock"
C:\Users\Documents\a server\filterscripts\HouseFS.pwn(79) : error 017: undefined symbol "Mname"
C:\Users\Documents\a server\filterscripts\HouseFS.pwn(80) : error 017: undefined symbol "EatFood"
C:\Users\Documents\a server\filterscripts\HouseFS.pwn(81) : error 017: undefined symbol "Exercise"
C:\Users\Documents\a server\filterscripts\HouseFS.pwn(82) : error 017: undefined symbol "Exit"
C:\Users\Documents\a server\filterscripts\HouseFS.pwn(83) : error 017: undefined symbol "Mname"
C:\Users\Documents\a server\filterscripts\HouseFS.pwn(84) : error 017: undefined symbol "Info"
C:\Users\Documents\a server\filterscripts\HouseFS.pwn(85) : error 017: undefined symbol "Enter"
C:\Users\Documents\a server\filterscripts\HouseFS.pwn(86) : error 017: undefined symbol "Buy"
C:\Users\Documents\a server\filterscripts\HouseFS.pwn(87) : error 017: undefined symbol "Rent"

Huh?

Any help

Dillimore, Montegomery, Blueberry, Countyside houses

What command on this filterskript?

whats khic

Kapils house thing got removed for next version! i want it! But this is useful becuase i need houses near this area ! Thanks Alot Nate

Love the Script And its made for people who dont know how to Script Love the script like i said xD

please reupload on other site becouse my country banned this site