SA-MP Forums Archive
House Filterscript Version 1.1 Update - Printable Version

+- SA-MP Forums Archive (https://sampforum.blast.hk)
+-- Forum: SA-MP Scripting and Plugins (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Filterscripts (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: House Filterscript Version 1.1 Update (/showthread.php?tid=8813)

Pages: 1 2

House Filterscript Version 1.1 Update - nate660 - 02.08.2007

Ok Here is the house filterscript that i was working on It Currently Has 17 houses like all the grove street houses, Maddogs mansion, Jefferson motel and All scatered around LS, more going to be added to SF,LV in future updates

Version 1.2:
20 more houses:(started on Couple more house's in ls wondering if i should add some for LV/SF)
NewMenuItems:(didn't start waiting to see if this is neccasery)

Version 1.1 Update

[color=red]Known Bug Was fixed when you select the buy menu, the menu diseapered

If you Find Any Bugs Please Post

Credits To Nate660 and Kapil

If you would like to request houses for Updates Please Post House Here with location of it, Perferably A screenshot

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6UGS4YPP

Re: House Filterscript - Noxa - 03.08.2007

Bad Link.

Re: House Filterscript - JaTochNietDan - 03.08.2007

Good

Dont be so negative,

From my point of view, Nate660 and Kapil have made this for those who arn't too good at scripting, this is for them to benifit.
Not all scripts are made for the intermediate type of people..

Re: House Filterscript - nate660 - 03.08.2007

Yes They Could do this them selves but this is just helping the new scripters put easy Houses in there gamemode, So i thought it would be a good idea, Its not a bad link you just need to put in the code at the upper right of the screen

Re: House Filterscript - dracar - 03.08.2007

Hmm, i thought some one said you are not aloud to use megaupload or rapidshare...?

Re: House Filterscript - nate660 - 03.08.2007

I never heard anything about that, If we are not suppose to use megaload what are we suppose to use so i can change it so i don't get banned

Re: House Filterscript Version 1.1 Update - nate660 - 03.08.2007

Updated

Re: House Filterscript Version 1.1 Update - Kapil - 03.08.2007

omg I am on Creditz

Re: House Filterscript - JaTochNietDan - 03.08.2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noxa
Dont be so negative,

From my point of view, Nate660 and Kapil have made this for those who arn't too good at scripting, this is for them to benifit.
Not all scripts are made for the intermediate type of people..
Good point. Meh i suppose n00bs could learn off of a script like this

Re: House Filterscript - Redirect Left - 03.08.2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaTochNietDan
To be honest i dont see the point in this, since all you used was KHIC and i mean it isnt that hard to use so couldnt people just to this themselves?
I agree, now people will just use this instead of trying to do things themselves.

Re: House Filterscript - Kapil - 03.08.2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by [RP
Jolteon ]
Quote:
To be honest i dont see the point in this, since all you used was KHIC and i mean it isnt that hard to use so couldnt people just to this themselves?
I agree, now people will just use this instead of trying to do things themselves.
I too agree,
but if so the release of DUDB stoped begginers to learn file.inc,
the release of KIHC stoped beginers to learn adding pickups, grabing cords, using menus, etc
the release of GF and PEN LS,LV stoped scripters from pressing "new" button.

But what can we do ? ban them ? lol

ok..but nate660 u should have read this...

Quote:

Making Addons
If u have made a part of SA( LS,LV,SF ) filled with houses made of KIHC,
the post it here and so that we can download them and it will be more
easy for ppl to finish their gamemode. Anyone who participates in this
will be appreciated.

....in the KIHC topic( main post ), it would have been great if u made it like an addon.

Re: House Filterscript Version 1.1 Update - Kapil - 03.08.2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
The release of YSI stopped people learning alot of things!
ya sure i forgot that, actually its the authors mistake to make it, kidding .

Quote:
Originally Posted by [RP
Jolteon ]
Quote:
Not all true, they can use this script and take parts from it and think about it, get the understanding of it maybe edit it for there needs and then use it for there script.

Re: House Filterscript - Kapil - 03.08.2007

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by [RP
Jolteon ]
Quote:
Not all true, they can use this script and take parts from it and think about it, get the understanding of it maybe edit it for there needs and then use it for there script.
ya they can, but they wont, if at all they wanna mod it, they request it to be done in the forums or just pm the author for making it for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapil
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by [RP
Jolteon ]
Quote:
ya they can, but they wont, if at all they wanna mod it, they request it to be done in the forums or just pm the author for making it for them.
Once again, not all true.. Many people learn how to script by editing released scripts.

Re: House Filterscript Version 1.1 Update - major case squad - 03.08.2007

Can you plz upload a GF Script with these houses + Interiors?

300.0542,-1154.2705,81.3879,131.4206
298.5458,-1338.1183,53.4415,36.2184
254.5370,-1367.3335,53.1094,308.1116

Make these houses buyable + interiors.

Great Interiors please

Re: House Filterscript Version 1.1 Update - nate660 - 03.08.2007

Yea i will add those house's but instead of me adding houses to GF why don't you just download this filterscript that already has the house's in

Re: House Filterscript Version 1.1 Update - major case squad - 03.08.2007

DAMN,itґs a FS^^

Iґm sry bout that

But add these houses,I really need them

Re: House Filterscript Version 1.1 Update - Vax_One - 04.08.2007

nice works for no0bies