Sprunk Buster - The SA-MP cheater blacklist [UPDATE: 13th of August]

We have imported a ban list from an official server, which only has 100% confirmed cheaters.
Most officials don't even use it yet, so the number will increase soon and your server will really have less cheaters.

A lot of those bans also have been added today by some admins, and hopefully this will really cause a massive blow to the cheaters.

Nice work! I think SAMP need this, since there is so many ppl cheating. I just want to ban the fkn noobs from the whole system..too bad im just a normal player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erxaz
Nice work! I think SAMP need this, since there is so many ppl cheating. I just want to ban the fkn noobs from the whole system..too bad im just a normal player
Just using Sprunk Buster on your server already helps a lot, as the blacklist will have more affect the more servers use it
You can also tell other servers about Sprunk Buster, the more the better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woet
Quote:
Just using Sprunk Buster on your server already helps a lot, as the blacklist will have more affect the more servers use it
You can also tell other servers about Sprunk Buster, the more the better!
I will help you spred it out! I wouldґve used it on my server if i had one!

This is a great replacement since SAC no longer exists. I'll definitely try this out when/if I get a public server going

Wicked.

Can we advertise on our websites woet?

WeeDarr

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeDarr
Can we advertise on our websites woet?

WeeDarr
The more the better

Madoshi Everystuff is now running Sprunkbuster. Thanks Woet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90NINE
The brother unkles over in recently had an argument where most of sa-mp cheaters come from, some boldly stated PL was untouched, some believe RUS are the true leaders while others think the combined forces of TR and BR top the charts. So help us resolve this matter and also consider this a feature request that you could add to your sprunkbuster webpage that displays which countries these IPs are coming from.
Maybe it could use some type of visual representations. Bar graphs, pie charts, line graphs, etc. Also you should consider displaying stats for the types of hacks used.
I cant see the reason why we want to look from which country everybody comes from? Cuz if there is alot from one country, then there is a risk that the non-hackers from the same country will be laughed at. And i dont think thats fair!

Can you do filterscript who used pwncurl? It is more suitable for this task than the DNS plugin..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burridge
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTails
I don't see why its such a big deal. Its a game ffs.
True. Yet, being it's online, people just want too play without cheaters coming on and ruining the fun, I suggest maybe make a few servers where people can openly use <censored>, and other crappy cheat engines like that, that might limit the number of cheaters we get on other servers, although personally, I still don't see why the hacks were ever made -.-
For n00b peoples ho want to harm other`s game.

The hacks was made by some retarded guys that couldnt have fun behaving. So they had to do something so all the other retarded dudes could have fun. I hope that the hackers soon will be a halfly forgotten memory in the SAMP history.

Quote:
The hacks was made by some retarded guys that couldnt have fun behaving. So they had to do something so all the other retarded dudes could have fun. I hope that the hackers soon will be a halfly forgotten memory in the SAMP history.
Hacks are made by programmers who (ab)use their knowledge. People using hacks are just dumb idiots and they basically have no idea how they even work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProSpeed
Can you do filterscript who used pwncurl? It is more suitable for this task than the DNS plugin..
No, it's not. This is a DNS blacklist, very commonly used for this purpose.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNSBL

It's the fastest possible, does not require caching and can easily reach an uptime of 100%.

Quite nice... Cheaters gets banned forever

I'm sure there is a small chance someone gets banned for hacking due to lag. They cannot prove that they didn't cheat unless it was a bug. I'm sure you guys remember the bug where someone is flying a plane but it's a car on someone else's screen.

This is effective system,but there`s some bug with sync with flying in the car.
Please implement this AntiCheater system into new 0.3 client (client side anticheat).
If 0.3 will be released...

EDIT: I got new idea! Maybe 0.3 client will can detect memory injection and disable it,so no more cheats

If 0.3 will be released.and this cheat system got added to it ,this would put an end to cheaters indeed

To be honest, This isn't a good idea, imo well, it maybe, but alot of people change IP, I know alot of software which makes you change your IP, so don't bother.