[FilterScript] [0.3 remake][FS] GTA 4 Wantedsystem [RL/RP/GF/Freeroam]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticFox
Really nice (I wish I could play GTA IV to)
Kindda the same thought, I wouldn't wish but I would really want to play it.

Nice script.

Good job , i like it

nice

X[ES]SX, nice job quoting the whole topic.
Anyways, nice filterscript, very good for most cops n robbers / roleplay servers.
Although, dont you think the size of the zone is a little to big?

this is actually nice, good for CnR servers.

Very good idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolumadd [cod5server.tk
]
X[ES]SX, nice job quoting the whole topic.
Anyways, nice filterscript, very good for most cops n robbers / roleplay servers.
Although, dont you think the size of the zone is a little to big?
Not really.
I wanted the Police to have а good chance.

It should be a circle buts impossible

C:\Documents and Settings\CINE\Escritorio\Server\filterscripts\GTA-IV.pwn(31) : error 021: symbol already defined: "IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint"
C:\Documents and Settings\CINE\Escritorio\Server\filterscripts\GTA-IV.pwn(369) : error 021: symbol already defined: "IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint"
C:\Documents and Settings\CINE\Escritorio\Server\filterscripts\GTA-IV.pwn(376) : error 021: symbol already defined: "GetPlayerPos"
C:\Documents and Settings\CINE\Escritorio\Server\filterscripts\GTA-IV.pwn(380) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\CINE\Escritorio\Server\filterscripts\GTA-IV.pwn(511) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "GetPointDistanceToPointExMorph"
C:\Documents and Settings\CINE\Escritorio\Server\filterscripts\GTA-IV.pwn(511) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "px"
C:\Documents and Settings\CINE\Escritorio\Server\filterscripts\GTA-IV.pwn(511) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "py"
C:\Documents and Settings\CINE\Escritorio\Server\filterscripts\GTA-IV.pwn(511) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "pz"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.

Help me!1111

Pretty nice. After I got IV for 2 days now, I have to say: Its not really like the IV wanted system. For example, you can drive out of the zone and Stars are gone. Thats NOT the way it is in IV! In IV, when a police car/officer spots you, a new zone appears (which is all around you again).

it dont work ! i try /su but it dont works ?

Maybe you should give DracoBlue credits for dcmd?

dont work

Im not Jesus,
create a help topic ...

hahahahaha xD ok ok

Trooper, You must add a marker for the wanted. I mean you don't wana keep on typing to findout where the person is running right? So add a red marker for the runner, and blue markers for the cops. It would be awesome!