[FilterScript] [0.3 remake][FS] GTA 4 Wantedsystem [RL/RP/GF/Freeroam]

Introduction
Probably you`ve played GTA 4 online/offline and saw the revolutionary new Wantedsystem.
This allows the Player to escape from Wanteds without staying 4 Hours in a dirty edge or log out/suicide.
And i think you know the problems of being a violent criminal,who wantes to escape from the City.
Do you never missed the realism of just loosing your Wanteds with unrealism Actions like log out etc. ?
You had to beg for mercy?
Now let the fun begin with this simple Filterscript, which allows you to upgrade your San Andreas Multiplayer Wanteds to GTA 4 Wanteds.

I`ve never played GTA 4,whats this?
The new developed Wantedsystem allows the player, if hes marked as a criminal and get wanteds, a radius of his last seen position is shown on the map for Cops and the Criminal.
If the criminal can get out of this marked area, his wanteds disappear and hes a free man.
If a cop can see him while he tries to escape, the radius move so that the criminal is in the middle of the area and he have to escape again.
So you see that the criminal first have to hang off the cops before he can escape.

Configuration
On Top of the gta4wanted-filterscript you see the following lines:
Quote:

//_________________Settings____________________
new show = 1; // Show the Radius to -> 0 = Everyone , 1 = Criminal + Police , 2 = Criminal
new time = 1000; // How many ms to enable timer?
//__________________stop here if you dont know what you`re doing__________

@show: Whom do you wanna show the escape-area? 0->Everyone (should NEVER be used), 1=Criminal & Police (Best option), 2=Just the Criminal
@time: How often do the FS should watch for the criminal (set as low as possible without having laggs)

How get Cops detected from the FS?
Checking the Player form Skin-ID 280 to 288 (look http://weedarr.wikidot.com/skinlist )

Installation
You can/should use this Script just for Gamemodes, where Cops exist.
DM-Servers are not well !
Use this Script for RP/RL/Freeroam & GF - Gamemodes.
All you have to do is:
*Disable all commands in your Script handling with "/su" and /clear"
*Rewrite your GF if it uses Variables (not the SetPlayerWantedLevel) to remember wanted players (rewrite to SetPlayerWantedLevel-System, because it`s impossible changing data between FS & GM)
*Important: Change the OnPlayerDeath Event to GetPlayerWantedLevel, so wanted players get arrested

Commands
*"/su" <- Rise player wanted level
*"/clear" <- Delete Criminal from Database and delete it`s wantedlevel
(Commands get handled like in GF)

Screenshots
GTA 4:
GTA San Andreas with FS:
2 Wanteds:
4 Wanteds:
6 Wanteds (could not scroll away further) :

Credits
All Credits goes to Rockstar and myself.

Source & Download
Look at the Attachment for the .amx & .pwn - File (.amx using standart options (watch above))
Pastebin (new version): http://nicksoft.pastebin.com/5HYzm96H

Things you can add to rise realism on your server
*Create Streetblocks with a cmd like "/blocksf-ls", blocking Highway and wide streets
*Get more Cops on server

Have Fun,
Trooper

//edit:
Changelog:
  • No spam of sendclientmessage`s anymore
  • heavy optimization (0.3, for-loops etc.)
  • runnable under 0.3
  • No possibility for automatic wanteds
  • Shortened (This was scirpted rly insane worse at the time i made this)

good work, i like gta4

Really nice (I wish I could play GTA IV to)

@Arctic:Me too, but i dont have Dual Core and don`t plan to buy it, so i`ll stay on San Andreas....
@Venzen: Wow, you`ve red my Post VERY fast

looks really different with another wanted system^^

got an pastebin?

This looks nice.

its brilliant but
Question: Why you try to make SA-MP so GTA4-MP ?

good job!

no link

link
Good idea,if GTA IV no run in my pc, can see little in sa-mp

Like in description above, i attached the .pwn & .amx.

*Added Pastebin

Quote:

Question: Why you try to make SA-MP so GTA4-MP ?

Because GTA 4 MP is better , but 60% of the SAMP User doesn`t have the possibility to play GTA 4 ?!

*Added Message and fixed Bug, if a Cop wanteds to give more than 6 Wanteds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trooper[Y
]
Introduction
Probably you`ve played GTA 4 online/offline and saw the revolutionary new Wantedsystem.
This allows the Player to escape from Wanteds without staying 4 Hours in a dirty edge or log out/suicide.
And i think you know the problems of being a violent criminal,who wantes to escape from the City.
Do you never missed the realism of just loosing your Wanteds with unrealism Actions like log out etc. ?
You had to beg for mercy?
Now let the fun begin with this simple Filterscript, which allows you to upgrade your San Andreas Multiplayer Wanteds to GTA 4 Wanteds.

I`ve never played GTA 4,whats this?
The new developed Wantedsystem allows the player, if hes marked as a criminal and get wanteds, a radius of his last seen position is shown on the map for Cops and the Criminal.
If the criminal can get out of this marked area, his wanteds disappear and hes a free man.
If a cop can see him while he tries to escape, the radius move so that the criminal is in the middle of the area and he have to escape again.
So you see that the criminal first have to hang off the cops before he can escape.

Configuration
On Top of the gta4wanted-filterscript you see the following lines:
Quote:

//_________________Settings____________________
new addwanteds = 0; // 0 -> If someone is murdering, dont give wanteds ; 1 = Give Murderer wanteds
new murderwanteds = 2; //If above is 1, how many wanteds to add per murder ?
new show = 1; // Show the Radius to -> 0 = Everyone , 1 = Criminal + Police , 2 = Criminal
new time = 1000; // How many ms to enable timer?

//__________________stop here if you dont know what you`re doing__________

@addwanteds: If you want to give automatic wanteds for murders, set to 1
@murderwanteds: If addwanteds is 1, how many wanteds should be given to the murderer ?
@show: Whom do you wanna show the escape-area? 0->Everyone (should NEVER be used), 1=Criminal & Police (Best option), 2=Just the Criminal
@time: How often do the FS should watch for the criminal (set as low as possible without having laggs)

How get Cops detected from the FS?
Checking the Player form Skin-ID 280 to 288 (look http://weedarr.wikidot.com/skinlist )

Installation
You can/should use this Script just for Gamemodes, where Cops exist.
DM-Servers are not well !
Use this Script for RP/RL/Freeroam & GF - Gamemodes.
All you have to do is:
*Disable all commands in your Script handling with "/su" and /clear"
*Rewrite your GF if it uses Variables (not the SetPlayerWantedLevel) to remember wanted players (rewrite to SetPlayerWantedLevel-System, because it`s impossible changing data between FS & GM)
*Important: Change the OnPlayerDeath Event to GetPlayerWantedLevel, so wanted players get arrested

Commands
*"/su" <- Rise player wanted level
*"/clear" <- Delete Criminal from Database and delete it`s wantedlevel
(Commands get handled like in GF)

Screenshots
GTA 4:
GTA San Andreas with FS:
2 Wanteds:
4 Wanteds:
6 Wanteds (could not scroll away further) :

Credits
All Credits goes to Rockstar and myself.

Source & Download
Look at the Attachment for the .amx & .pwn - File (.amx using standart options (watch above))
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/f4b131050

Things you can add to rise realism on your server
*Create Streetblocks with a cmd like "/blocksf-ls", blocking Highway and wide streets
*Get more Cops on server

Have Fun,
Trooper
it lokks very nice but ehummmm.... it's an San Andreas forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arie9000nerd
it lokks very nice but ehummmm.... it's an San Andreas forum!
It's a script for SA-MP.

It is saves Wanted?

Nice work man its realy beautifull and useful for roleplay servers

Quote:

It is saves Wanted?

No,it does not....
But you can do it yourself, if you want to

@the others:
Thank you, but more Feedback would be welcomed
Does any1 have Problems with including it?

Very Very Nice

really nice , its good. And perfect for roleplay servers and Cops & Robbers