Script Request Thread #2

I have a problem: I made a /get script, but my problem is that if I get someone in to the vehicle i am in, and i do it again when i am in an other vehicle, the player is not going to me, he is still in the 1st vehicle...but in his screen he is next to me....why is this bug? plz help!
the command:

Код:
	if(strcmp(cmd, "/sit", true) == 0)
	{

new Float:pX,Float:pY,Float:pZ;
		if (AccountInfo[playerid][AdminLevel] >= 3 || IsPlayerAdmin(playerid))
		{
			tmp = strtok(cmdtext,idx);
			if(!strlen(tmp))
				{
					SendClientMessage(playerid, ORANGE, "HASZNБLAT: /get [playername/id] (ьlйs)");
					SendClientMessage(playerid, ORANGE, "FUNKCIУ: Hozzбd teleportбlja a jбtйkost.");
					return 1;
				}
			new giveplayerid = ReturnUser(tmp);
		  	if(AccountInfo[giveplayerid][AdminLevel] <= AccountInfo[playerid][AdminLevel])
			{
					tmp = strtok(cmdtext,idx);
					if (!strlen(tmp))
					{
						GetPlayerPos(playerid,pX,pY,pZ);
				  	SetPlayerPos(giveplayerid,pX,pY,pZ+2);
					}
					new seatid = strval(tmp);
					if (seatid < 0 || seatid > 3) return SendClientMessage(playerid, RED, "Az ьlйsszбmnak 0 йs 3 kцzцtt kell lennie!");
//if (GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid) == GetPlayerVehicleID(giveplayerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, RED, "A jбtйkos mбr bent ьl a jбrműben.");
					if (IsPlayerInVehicle(playerid, GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)))
					{
	  				if (seatid == 0)
					  {
					    PutPlayerInVehicle(giveplayerid, GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), 0);
					  }
					  if (seatid == 1)
					  {
					    PutPlayerInVehicle(giveplayerid, GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), 1);
					  }
						if (seatid == 2)
						{
						  PutPlayerInVehicle(giveplayerid, GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), 2);
						}
						if (seatid == 3)
						{
						  PutPlayerInVehicle(giveplayerid, GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), 3);
						}
					}
  			}
			else if(giveplayerid == INVALID_PLAYER_ID)
			{
				format(string, sizeof(string), "Nincs ilyen jбtйkos", giveplayerid);
				SendClientMessage(playerid, RED, string);
			}
			else
			{
				SendClientMessage(playerid,RED,"Nem hasznбlhatу ezen a jбtйkoson.");
			}
		}
		else SendClientMessage(playerid, RED, "Nincs hozzб jogosultsбgod!");
		return 1;
	}

Need /quitfaction command. Quit faction and now civiland. Thanks.

i need a a script where i can put someone name into a script and they can go into a sertain place but if they dont have the right name they get killed when they tryed to enter

anyone could help me with doing license car for carlitos rp script? sorry if i its wrong.

Hello,

I would really need a something like this:

1. If a player kills someone in a DM area, he gets 1 point
2. If a player reaches 60 minutes of playing, he gets one point. So if he's been playing for 3 hours, he will have 3 points.

Thank you!

Can someone tell me how to add enter and exit so if i press enter at a specific location i get teleported to a specific location so please help? how to add more of those teleports not only one and not like to be buggy

And how to make locked skins not on password on a name

i have big problem /adjust i need that /adjust rankname [rank] (newName) and you can change rank name, tnx guys Cheesy

Wrong Section!

im looking from a system where i can do the following

walk into a marker and a menu come up with
next skin
back skin
quit

and it dose what it say gose next skin then when it gose back skin they can go back on the list of shoices

a command where i can go free duty and it dose the same as above

and type freeduty to turn it off again

and thats it thx for your help

Hey all !

I need a /heal <id of player> <price>
and the healed player, /acceptheal <id of the medic>

Hey All,

I am making a RPG, i have a VPS ready, I am searching for Scripters, Contact me for More Info

DJStarzSky@hotmail.com

Contact me if u wanna Join the Team.

Regards

Would some be so kind to make a /disarm admin command for me? Help would be appreciated...

Thanks and Regards
Puzi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puzi
Would some be so kind to make a /disarm admin command for me? Help would be appreciated...

Thanks and Regards
Puzi.
Search? http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?top...9906#msg399906

Hello.
I need command /putincar [Player ID] [Seat ID]

(( Put in Car command that will force someone into my car in the sits ))

I need level system with points and /buylevel ?

I'd like a simple command for admins - /forward. It sends the admin like.. 10 feet forward. Please script this.

Im using gf gamemode and I want a position saving system so when a player disconnects he will spawn to the same place when he logs in.Please I really need this.I have made many posts about this,but nothing.If you know how to do that please give me the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by sggassasin
i need a a script where i can put someone name into a script and they can go into a sertain place but if they dont have the right name they get killed when they tryed to enter
Come on guys i need help here

Can someone please make or give me a script where can i get working /hotwire command, i need it for RP servers, for carjacker job.Ive seen this on servers using moderntopia gamemode.Someone please give me this.If you want, i can explain it more.

And BTW, hope u understand what im sayng and soz for my bad englist.

Can somebody please make me a /groupcreate <Name>, /groupinvite [ID], /groupchat <Message> (sends it to the group whos in it) /groupkick, /groupcount (COUNTS ONLY FOR THE GROUP!), /groupleave (Disables that group), /groupaccept, /groupdeny, please i need this