Can we count on an update?

I try to contact the developer in a personal message, but I get an ignore. Many are interested in the question. Can we expect sa-mp updates soon?

@WestCoast1337 I do not think there will be any release coming anytime soon. It has been 5 years since a big release was made and a few years since he introduced the other version of sa-mp which allowed servers to modify textures etc.

I could be wrong though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCoast1337
View Post
I try to contact the developer in a personal message, but I get an ignore. Many are interested in the question. Can we expect sa-mp updates soon?
I think Kalcor said he's not gonna update this mod anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
View Post
My purpose posting in this thread is to make everyone aware that SA-MP development is coming to a close.

I never asked for a debate over DL. I've been pretty clear that I have no intention of adding DL features to the next security update.

We can figure out what specific features will be included internally. There's no need for any polling or hashtag protests.

The reason I consult owners of large servers is because they're paying to run the servers and spend more time with this mod than anyone else. If server owners are rude to us or try to screw us over, I generally just ignore them.
Here you go

Look at Kalcor's signature. "Elvis has left the building", don't expect anything.

We cannot, unless Kalcor gives the source code. But sa-mp has completely been exhausted if we're talking about updates.

All the questions you want to ask have already been answered here: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=670043

You get one pretty clear on the first page.