Is it still worth it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr0heart
View Post
CJ: Gee, thanks gee.

Medieval was moved to Mordhau, where it's doing healthy.

meanwhile, on samp, we're going back to basics to provide the same qualities.

Kalcor Are you seeing ghosts Bruh, no one is taking your position unless you became to much crank'ed up with this stuff man, Make SA-MP a better place again give it life by starting now.

~ Selective STAFF that will re arrange this whole forum, integrating better functionalities to the server/client modification
~ strengthen the team to do less work and more perfective designing, iterative mode forward compatible and backwards compatible server/client mod with selective featues they get for choosing options.

be reminded one thing

Future code will never exist unless legacy ancient code was never born, stack it in your mind. this is everyday work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chavan
View Post
Kalcor, see the community voting:

https://www.strawpoll.me/18904051/r
Could you please stop bullshit? The fact that noones willng to reply you should have been a lesson which you should pay attention to.

My purpose posting in this thread is to make everyone aware that SA-MP development is coming to a close.

I never asked for a debate over DL. I've been pretty clear that I have no intention of adding DL features to the next security update.

We can figure out what specific features will be included internally. There's no need for any polling or hashtag protests.

The reason I consult owners of large servers is because they're paying to run the servers and spend more time with this mod than anyone else. If server owners are rude to us or try to screw us over, I generally just ignore them.

Quote:
View Post
Dude will see if I'm on the beach .... boring guy!
You've already got a warning from a moderator. Just power on your mind and shut up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
View Post
My purpose posting in this thread is to make everyone aware that SA-MP development is coming to a close.

I never asked for a debate over DL. I've been pretty clear that I have no intention of adding DL features to the next security update.

We can figure out what specific features will be included internally. There's no need for any polling or hashtag protests.

The reason I consult owners of large servers is because they're paying to run the servers and spend more time with this mod than anyone else. If server owners are rude to us or try to screw us over, I generally just ignore them.
You say it might be the latest version yourself, so why not want to add DL to 0.3.9?

If the community wants it, why is it denied?

What can be added in 0.3.9?

Skins, custom objects only? I don't understand where you want to go.

Quote:
View Post

In the end, I understand, it's your samp, your decision, although I don't think you are doing the right thing.

Is there a possibility that security against attacks is improved a little?
There are small attacks that can be very annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaisterK
View Post
In the end, I understand, it's your samp, your decision, although I don't think you are doing the right thing.

Is there a possibility that security against attacks is improved a little?
There are small attacks that can be very annoying.
If it's ddos attacks then server security improvements have nothing to do with it. Is there any serious flaw people use to down or damage servers? I doubt.

Quote:
View Post
I don't understand where you want to go.
Anywhere. Just to not see this cringe coming out of you.

Quote:
View Post
the end of samp

I mean the best servers are dead, NG-RP - in the dirt, xmovies, in the dirt, PR-RP in the dirt, RC-RP/LS-RP are less than a year near dead especially now. Fuck y'all thought, a video was gonna last forever?

#SAVEDLKALCOR

So for your last update you want to fuck SAMP up, good shit Kalcor

@Kalcor,

You are working on the 0.3.9 update? Will this version be released? Will this version include some of the new function and fixes that I proposed earlier?

Also, if you decide not to include version 0.3DL in the next update, will new objects and player skins from this section be added or any other place?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carson94
View Post
So for your last update you want to fuck SAMP up, good shit Kalcor
He knows what is best for his mod. How about showing some respect? If it was not for him then you would not be even here.