Nex-AC Pickup Kick Problem

Hello,
my gamemode nex-ac installed(latest version), I logged in to the server, i went to a pickup and He threw me out of the game.Nex-AC Reason: (Teleport Hacks - Pickups)

https://resmim.net/f/W7k0xB.png

My Server Log:
Код:
[16:07:32] [Nex-AC debug] Pickupid: 15, dist: 3084.770996, dist set: 0.000000, acSet[8]: -1, playerid: 0
[16:07:32] [Nex-AC] player ID 0. reason: 006 (1)
[16:07:32] [part] BrainDamaged has left the server (0:2)
How can I solve this problem? why is it doing that ? thanks in advance for helpers.

Note: My bad english sorry

Yeah this happens because the AC is a FS and it detects that you are using some sort of hacks related to pickups, Just disable it through scriptfiles.

OT: This is a bit tricky, Open the include of nex-AC find the line number for pick up and then go to scriptfiles open the nex-AC configuration file in pawn or whatever you use for scripting and then disable the same line number. (Change it to 0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingo
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah this happens because the AC is a FS and it detects that you are hacking, Just disable it through scriptfiles.
is there a way to keep it running without disabling it sir? because i want to use this feature

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainDamaged
Посмотреть сообщение
My problem continues
My problem continues

You can't just take any include throw it into your gamemode and expect it to work. That is the problem with AC systems particularly there is such a high potential for conflicts that you almost certainly need to build a gamemode around an AC system from scratch to avoid conflicts as they come along. Besides Nex-AC is horribly written I wouldn't even consider using it myself.

- No modules
- Horrible array referencing practices
Код:
( if(ACInfo[playerid][acACAllow][47] && ac_t != PLAYER_STATE_PASSENGER) )
- High potential for conflicts when incorporating into a gamemode
- No comments to explain what is going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
You can't just take any include throw it into your gamemode and expect it to work. That is the problem with AC systems particularly there is such a high potential for conflicts that you almost certainly need to build a gamemode around an AC system from scratch to avoid conflicts as they come along. Besides Nex-AC is horribly written I wouldn't even consider using it myself.

- No modules
- Horrible array referencing practices
Код:
( if(ACInfo[playerid][acACAllow][47] && ac_t != PLAYER_STATE_PASSENGER) )
- High potential for conflicts when incorporating into a gamemode
- No comments to explain what is going on
absolutely sir, i guess i'll have to create my own cheating library, thanks.