[Include] JGPS - Amazing!

Hello everyone, happy new year!

As my first include that is one of the best, at the moment, and is not released in our forum!

Installation

Before including it, you have to indicate in which mode the include will be working.

GPS_MODE_1 - When marking a position in the radar, automatically when returning to the game (Being in the pause menu, obviously) the GPS will mark the way to the indicated place.
GPS_MODE_2 - The SetPlayerCheckpoint function is hooked, so when calling it the GPS will start working.
GPS_MODE_ALL - Both modes above will be working.

If no mode is indicated, the include will give an error message.

You can also modify how many gangs the player will use for the node path, in order to do this, you have to modify the MAX_DOTS definition, the default value is 50.

Requirements
Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SGizJTBTeg
Sorry about the video quality, OBS didn`t allow to me to use NVENC.

Download
Github: https://github.com/J33sus/J_GPS

Credits
  • Gamer_Z
  • NaS
  • Team SAMP
  • J_esus
  • kvann
Somehow or other, these people contributed.

Devolped by J_esus and #Fede, am likey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuber
View Post

Devolped by J_esus and #Fede, am likey.
Top notch, i arrived, its beautiful

OT: GOOD RELEASE GOOD JOB GG

To remove the cancerous ^M @ line endings change the EOL from CRLF to LF

pls

OT: GOOD RELEASE GOOD JOB GG

Well good job porting the original script to the new plugin and a handy include. But that's about all you did.

You're even using the crappy GDBP macro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaS
View Post
Well good job porting the original script to the new plugin and a handy include. But that's about all you did.

You're even using the crappy GDBP macro.
But I did it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigETI
View Post
pls
Sorry, i'm new using Github, fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis17
View Post
But I did it!
https://github.com/grasmanek94/SA-MP...03dsvr_all.zip

See paths.pwn in the filterscripts folder. I know it's cancer-level coding but it was pretty obviously the base for this.

CreateMapRoute is exactly the same with (minimal) optimizations and some variables renamed (except "Points", "TotalDis", "Dis", etc).

DestroyRoute is also the same (with 2 unneccessary lines removed).

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaS
View Post
https://github.com/grasmanek94/SA-MP...03dsvr_all.zip

See paths.pwn in the filterscripts folder. I know it's cancer-level coding but it was pretty obviously the base for this.

CreateMapRoute is exactly the same with (minimal) optimizations and some variables renamed (except "Points", "TotalDis", "Dis", etc).

DestroyRoute is also the same (with 2 unneccessary lines removed).
Use of base paths.pwn, but that does not mean anything, my include was the first one released with the modern plugin.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Use of base paths.pwn, but that does not mean anything, my include was the first one released with the modern plugin.
Then, atleast refer back to the original source. I don't even know why it took 2 people to program this lel

Anyway. Nice that you ported it.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Credits
  • Gamer_Z
  • NaS
  • Team SAMP
  • J_esus
  • kvann
Done!

I apologize, actually, publish very fast, this.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Done!

I apologize, actually, publish very fast, this.
I don't see the link of original post. Can you please provide the link in your thread, its very unclear from the credits what work was done by you and others.

Also i wanted to make a note this include won't be usable in a populated server, like 15-20 players might use up all the gangzones slots available. One solution is using YSF, you can implement Player Gangzones for this kind of thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammix
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't see the link of original post. Can you please provide the link in your thread, its very unclear from the credits what work was done by you and others.

Also i wanted to make a note this include won't be usable in a populated server, like 15-20 players might use up all the gangzones slots available. One solution is using YSF, you can implement Player Gangzones for this kind of thing.
If gammix !, this is version 1.0 of the include, soon a new version will be made that allows to use YSF to adjust comfortably the slots of gangzones

PD: Excuse my bad English.