[GameMode] [CE-RP] Cubie Emergency Roleplay

I no longer support this script, if you are having issues I wont be able to help you.
(as harsh as it might sound you will be ignored if you contact me on Discord, I don't have the spare time to help everyone.)

Many, many, many people have requested this script.
The one true unique thing about this script was the ability to use VoIP in SAMP, this was done in combination with TS3 and with the help of a bunch of awesome people on this forum!
The best way to see what this script is capable of is to watch some of videos that I made on my old server.

As it has been a long time since I've worked on this script I am not sure who to credit. If you see code that you want to be credited for let me know and we'll figure it out!

This script based on an older release of this script: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=646191

Included in the download:

- Script
- Plugins
- All the mapping throughout Tierra Robada
- MySQL Database 39-6 (factions, houses, businesses included)
- Noob skin (custom skin)
- Pawno

Videos:

Please don't be to harsh on the script as this was my first ever project ^^
DOWNLOAD
(GitHub)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mryoso
View Post
Hello sir can you give me a full script..
He cant.download please help me...
I lime this..

Nice sir i love it
How retarded can you be? Click on the link, and it literally says "download". If you can't put everything in the right directories, well too bad then.

Script[gamemodes/cerp.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"

Hello, can you share the WIN plugin?

Where's the VoIP feature?

I remember you posting the first set of ******* videos of your server, sad to see it released but wonderful job brother.

Awesome, good job!

can you please specify for each plugins and include versions, and how can i remove the TS system if i don't want to, too use it?

mysql version?

Quote:
Originally Posted by axellech
View Post
mysql version?
39-6

It's a good gamemode.

The VoIP thing is pretty unique, I might actually have to take this one from the code sorreh )))

You Sir are an amazing Samp Scripter here is some Reputation for you and thank you so much for the game mode release it looks absolutely amazing, so ever sorry for your player base though.

Cubie, how to whitelist myself? Since we don't have UCP

very nice roleplay also with the /line 1

Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaish
View Post
Solved it, didn't check the DB nicely. But now, how do I spawn faction cars?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heloo12017
View Post
It's a good gamemode.
Thanks bud!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackyX
View Post
The VoIP thing is pretty unique, I might actually have to take this one from the code sorreh )))
Feel free to!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam1929
View Post
You Sir are an amazing Samp Scripter here is some Reputation for you and thank you so much for the game mode release it looks absolutely amazing, so ever sorry for your player base though.
Well you my good sir deserve a: Thanks!

Quote:
View Post
Change mwhitelist to 1 in the 'masters' table.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenichiHanako
View Post
very nice roleplay also with the /line 1
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRc97
View Post
Nice!
Thanks!

Quote:
View Post
Solved it, didn't check the DB nicely. But now, how do I spawn faction cars?
Spawning faction cars was always weird, it could really use some work. But spawn a personal car (/spawnpcar or something) and make it a fac vehicle in the MySQL.

Holy Jesus, I remember seeing one of your videos with this on ******* but when I looked it up the server was closed, god bless for this release, gonna check it out rn.

Cubie i have a question to ask you, i know this is to much to ask you and i really hope it's not, but can you please release both your full website and ucp if not it's ok, btw i want to change all of the from DIALOG_STYLE to DIALOG_STYLE_PREVIEW_MODEL i like the way it looks and, with the car dealership it will look so awesome and, so well everything else too, Well you my good sir deserve a: Thanks! and yvw anytime.

its good
but where can find full version
and cmds