[GameMode] Base Roleplay Edition ( Best LS-RP replica )

Quote:

abandoned roleplay script that was plan to run in China.
I spent my time on it! hope u guys like it!

original gamemode: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=641235
THIS GAMEMODE IS NOT FOR STARTER, THERE ARE STILL HAVE A LOT THINGS TO BE FINISHED!

LEAVE A FUCKING COMMENT IF YOU NEED THE FUCKIN HELP
STOP E-MAIL SPAMMING ME I'M NOT A GIRL LOL.

if isEnglishVer: return print "Yes!"

Feature / What's new?

Basic Base RP Features (Some features were rewrote and abandoned)

Dealership rewrote, and semi fixed
Vehicle sys rewrote
Phone sys rewrote (UI Supported)
Payphone with area codes (UI Supported)
SQL queries optimized
Visible object supported
Advertisement rewrote
MDC sys rewrote with a GUI support
Jobs added
Restaurant sys
Trucking system, with dynamic industrial, shipping.
Dynamic Area / Street and with easy manage feature
Chemical system and self-made drugs ( I lost this script )
Emergency Panel with realistic lightning system
Customization feature (Hud, phone theme etc.)

TODO

There are still have some bugs to fix, or to be finished.

Phone sys (It just a demo but I set up the functions, just do ur magic)
Housing sys (Furniture)
More, more..

Screenshots
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=643396

NOTICE: UCP was made with Chinese, and many functions were related to my web system which is gits.xyz.

UCP: https://share.weiyun.com/cd34b99a3d6...806c8d0852d47f (click the checkbox, and click the left button to download)

SHOUT OUT TO CRT: YOU FUCKING BACKSTABBER, SCRIPTER WANNABE, SCRIPT STEALER, FUCK YOUR FAMILY, OLD ASS BITCH.

SHOUT OUT TO Mahone: get you lame ass back to school, fat as fuck, shanghai mother beater.

Say thanks to these guys for having you guys the UCP, they are script leakers, and trusted scammers.

Github: https://github.com/offsetX/Base-Roleplay-Edition

Trucking: https://github.com/offsetX/Base-Role...king_alpha.pwn

Credits: Kane, Emmet, Offset (0x8, SiraBot (UCP)
if I forget someone here let me know!

I'll try to translate the UCP. PM or put it up here.

Won't be 100% accurate but will be a job decently done.

Good job +REP

good job.

Nice job!

Good job.

Looks good.

Good job!

Good job!

Keep it up! +Rep

[21:45:55 12/26/17] [ERROR] CMySQLQuery::Execute[OnPlayerRegister]
[21:45:29 12/26/17] [ERROR] CMySQLQuery::Execute[] - (error #1054) Unknown column 'forum_name'
[21:45:29 12/26/17] [ERROR] CMySQLQuery::Execute[] - (error #1054) Unknown column 'UseHud'

Quote:
Originally Posted by faizal16
View Post
[21:45:55 12/26/17] [ERROR] CMySQLQuery::Execute[OnPlayerRegister]
[21:45:29 12/26/17] [ERROR] CMySQLQuery::Execute[] - (error #1054) Unknown column 'forum_name'
[21:45:29 12/26/17] [ERROR] CMySQLQuery::Execute[] - (error #1054) Unknown column 'UseHud'
Just add these columns ..

if someone has the fixed SQL tables, please post it here! i will give you the credits.

Why you release a gamemode buged / not complete ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klayton
View Post
Perhaps so all the work won't get lost and people have some use editing it and fixing it.

Quote:
View Post
You know that you still can work on it, right?

Quote:
View Post
If you are really a good developer or you pay your time on it, everything will be fixed and working fine but you are just complaining about the gamemode that has "NOT FOR STARTER" tag hmm? What should I fix these all errors and releasing a perfect gamemode? Okay mate! now you can go ask LS-RP, tell them give you the advanced script with a UCP

These are just some simple errors and bugs, that's really easy to be fixed! I promise, all you need to do is find these bugs, fix them and add your own ideas!

What is a developer?
A developer is not afraid of difficulties, and the spirit of challenge in difficulties.

If a bug is found that most of the addon-developers couldnt fix, post it here I will have a look.

It's ridicolous that you've copied and pasted a lot of systems from my gamemode (Antennas, Meals etc..) without giving me any credit for them. You aren't a developer, certainly.

I need help with this

[/code]mysql_format(this, fetchChars, sizeof(fetchChars), "SELECT * FROM characters WHERE char_name = '%e'", ReturnName(playerid));[/code]

error

[/code][ERROR] CMySQLResult::GetRowDataByName() - invalid row index ('0') (Query: "SELECT * FROM characters WHERE char_name = 'KietXoi'")[/code]

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrexDev
View Post
It's ridicolous that you've copied and pasted a lot of systems from my gamemode (Antennas, Meals etc..) without giving me any credit for them. You aren't a developer, certainly.
seems like you havnt read the thread clearly

Quote:

Credits: Kane, Emmet, Offset (0x8
if I forget someone here let me know!

why dont u tell me by any chance? and yeh I copied your signal, meal, and physical-attacking to GTA.

Signal is a hella bugged system, you should fix it yeuh it used for testing my signal textdraw, it's not functional though. (I already made a functional, dynamic system like signal tower )

meal is right

physical attacking is totally shit, however I would remove them if I want to re-up this gamemode, you can find my car breakin script on LS-RP forums