Chatting limit?!

Hello there I saw a magical thing in a server!
look at this picture:
https://imgur.com/a/bsc9sAY
this chatting doesn't have any limited things.. for example when I want to do same.. just my 100 or 50.. idk words will send in server for example I used
PHP код:
/s dlfgdkfgkdfjglksjdfksdmfksdhfnksdhfkjshdnfksdhfkjsdhnfksdfksfdnksdfh 
but just
PHP код:
dlfgdkfgkdfjglksjdfksdmfksdhfnksdhfkjshdnfksd 
will send.. I mean my words doesn't send completely but my normal chat.. (JUST CHAT NO CMD).. will send all my words.. but my cmds like /s doesn't send my words completely.. but I don't know how that server using this feature without chat limits?!!!

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH

That's because on your /s command you have a small string size. So if the string size is 50, it will only show 50 characters of the entire sentence you typed in /s. Increase the string size to 248, or so.

TY ++REP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatGuySleepy
Посмотреть сообщение
That's because on your /s command you have a small string size. So if the string size is 50, it will only show 50 characters of the entire sentence you typed in /s. Increase the string size to 248, or so.
Sadly a player can only type 128 characters and you can only send 144 characters via SendClientMessage etc
So 145 is way better than 248 or higher, lets not waste memory(even if its not much lost)

Oh you're right, 248 just popped in my head for some reason.