[Plugin] SAMP_AC_v2: Most advanced Client-Side Anti-Cheat for SA-MP. (2014-2017)

Please release the 0.3DL-R1, please!

waysemir this isn't a 'please do this' thread but a release of a project that isn't maintained anymore.

I think the whole process of packing/Enigma protecting this ac was kinda pointless. Some may know that I made a bypass for this AC a few years ago, at least I know that Whitetiger knows. It was just to show that it was possible and I never updated it anymore. I did it without even looking at it's code/assembly at all. All I did was monitoring the network activities it generated and faking them, all the hassle of encrypting it wasn't neccessary and just caused false positives in most antiviruses. That's one of the reasons why I don't like client sided anticheats, they're powerful only until somebody finds their weakest spot (and they always have it, because it's the client himself doing all the checks).

I dont understand you, please help me man. I have a small english. I need 0.3 dl-r1 version

Quote:
Originally Posted by waysemir
View Post
I dont understand you, please help me man. I have a small english. I need 0.3 dl-r1 version
idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotSILENT
View Post
I think the whole process of packing/Enigma protecting this ac was kinda pointless. Some may know that I made a bypass for this AC a few years ago, at least I know that Whitetiger knows. It was just to show that it was possible and I never updated it anymore. I did it without even looking at it's code/assembly at all. All I did was monitoring the network activities it generated and faking them, all the hassle of encrypting it wasn't neccessary and just caused false positives in most antiviruses. That's one of the reasons why I don't like client sided anticheats, they're powerful only until somebody finds their weakest spot (and they always have it, because it's the client himself doing all the checks).
Indeed, the RakNet layer was a lot more hacked than I had realized. Some kind of Enigma/encryption is necessary but there's always a trade off. By the time you and others were writing bypasses there was just so little interest to do big re-organizations that it just wasn't worth it anymore.

Whitetiger is a best.