[Plugin] SAMP_AC_v2: Most advanced Client-Side Anti-Cheat for SA-MP. (2014-2017)

SAMP_AC_v2

Version 2.0 of SAMP Anti-Cheat. This is a full re-code from the ground up.

Use

This program was used by thousands of players for SA-MP (San Andreas Multiplayer). It was usually used in conjunction with attdef. This program protected against various common cheats that were highly popular between the years 2014-2017. I would not recommend using this today for anti-cheat purposes as it is fairly dated. I believe it could be updated.

Features
  • Game File verification
  • Process list verification (checks for illegal processes)
  • Injected libraries verification (Checks for illegally injected DLL's)
  • Extension to SA-MP. Provides many new functions to the SA-MP game client. Player's familiar with SA-MP+ should recognize some similar functionality.
  • Hooks into main SA-MP network code to allow a seamless installation for server and client.
  • DirectX and many game hooks to prevent advanced cheats.
  • Verifies integrity of packets in the SA-MP network layer.
  • Rudimentary thread analysis: Threads created by all modules were kept track of and monitored.
  • Integration of the Dynamic Natives proof-of-concept.
  • Easy-to-install client that automatically detects GTA:SA and SA-MP installation.
  • Easy-to-install server with vast documentation on new functions and callbacks.
  • Many example Filterscripts showing functionality, easy to extend and implement in current gamemodes.
  • Debugging counter-measures and advanced protection against software decompilation via the Enigma Protector.
  • Advanced configuration to prevent sync bugs, control c-bug speed, switch reload, vehicle blips.
  • Was run and supported on many public servers such as uL DayZ, GTA:T, Public Autoarena as well as countless Attack and Defend servers and gamemodes.
  • Much much more
Compiling

Windows

1) Download Visual Studio 2015 Community Edition - https://www.visualstudio.com/en-us/v...mepage-vs.aspx
2) Download Visual Studio 2013 SDK - https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=40758
3) Open acv2.sln with Visual Studio 2015
4) Switch to release mode
5) Compile

Client Specific
  • Ask Whitetiger to run the Enigma protector on the compiled file - you can use the demo for testing.
  • Download nullsoft scriptable install system - http://nsis.sourceforge.net/Download
  • Run sampac.nsi
Linux

1) Use _32_-bit Ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS Through VMWare (Or whatever distro you want, Ubuntu is the easiest)
2) sudo apt-get update
3) sudo apt-get upgrade
4) sudo apt-get install build-essential git g++-4.4 (Old version of g++ to allow compatability with older Linux distros)
5) Follow steps here to generate an ssh key and add to github: https://help.github.com/articles/generating-ssh-keys/
6) git clone git@github.com:Whitetigerswt/SAMP_AC_v2.git
7) cd to "ACv2_Server"
"make"
9) sampac.so should be located in ACv2_Server/bin/

Release builds

Fully compiled release builds are available here

EDIT: these are currently not working because my domain samp-ac.com expired.

Gameplay

(Check GitHub page for working utube links) Questions, comments, suggestions, future development?

Ask me on the Discord

GitHub
https://github.com/Whitetigerswt/SAMP_AC_v2

Looks cool. Nice release.

Cant wait!

You should add accounts for client users so players can be recognized for playing clean, you could check them even if the server doesn't support AC then add that to their stats of successful AC checked connects.

Do the browsers still detect it as a virus?

It was better than having it collect dust. Good job mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLearner
View Post
Do the browsers still detect it as a virus?
If you recompile the source code and do not run the Enigma protector on it then no it won't be. I'm going to try to do this in the next few days but I realized there's an issue building the source right now.

If I'm understand this don't work now because www.sa-mp.ac domain don't work? Or?

Very good, I was use this one year ago but I'm stop because of virus detection.But I will try again

good job, hopefully someone will continue development of this great ac

Sad watching AC as a part of the big a/d competition released as a source code. Thank you whitetiger for great times. Maybe someone will develop it again for the tournaments and not for dayz/freeroam or even RP servers haha.

FUCKING BEST!

Extremely great!

honestly, but this system is somewhat obsolete, there are already several ways to use cheats without getting caught by the plugin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerMwK
View Post
honestly, but this system is somewhat obsolete, there are already several ways to use cheats without getting caught by the plugin.
According to the github repo whitetiger posted, Last commit before this was added here was August the third 2017.

I believe with a little bit of work updating this it should be enough for any server to prevent any cheater.
Great release!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerMwK
View Post
You're definitely right, there are many public releases that do get around this. It is trivial to add most closed source program to the list though and would not take more than a few minutes. Additionally, New methods to detect cheats shouldn't be hard to add because it's a really solid base line in my opinion.

Moreover, if I thought that this release in its current form was valuable to people I wouldn't have open sourced. The reason it's opened source is because:
1) I want someone to extend it, because I have no plans to and felt like it was collecting dust. I talked to a few high profile servers and asked around if there was anyone interested in keeping this going for a year or so and couldn't really generate interest.
2) maybe someone can learn something, maybe it'll even help cheaters 🤯🤯
3) there were always trust issues with this project since it's infancy and I promised I would eventually open source.

Couple updates since I made this topic:
- Compilation process has been simplified a lot for windows. A baseline VC++ 2017 with windows XP support should work
- Working on Docker images for Linux builds and sampctl support.
- 0.3DL support is planned and should be very simple to do since I did most of the hard work with SKY already. I really wouldn't recommend using this though and I'm not sure what kind of effects it'll have on my gta3.img modification checks

Beast plugin, sad to see it open sourced. Thank you for everything you have done for samp community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeitY
View Post
Beast plugin, sad to see it open sourced. Thank you for everything you have done for samp community.
Sad to see it open sourced?
Are you serious, in our (software engineering) world, open source projects are best playgrounds
You can learn, you can teach, you can have fun or get pretty angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
View Post
You should add accounts for client users so players can be recognized for playing clean, you could check them even if the server doesn't support AC then add that to their stats of successful AC checked connects.
i like the idea

-

topic

amazing job!

You've been kicked from this server for not running Whitetiger's Anti-Cheat (v2)
Pawno_Test{FFFFFF} has been kicked from the server for not running Whitetiger's Anti-Cheat (v2)
You can download the latest version of Whitetiger's Anti-Cheat at: {FF0000}http://samp-ac.com

Question: How to edit this?

I edited okay, but does work 0.3 dl?