[Tool/Web/Other] SAMP Zone Editor

A good suggestion for this would be if you are capable of doing it, a way to load previously made zones, by mysql or ini.

For Example your program could ask the user to point the program to his database and the table where the Zones are and then ask him which tables contain the X,Y,Z etc and then the program could load in all the ways and display them in the program. INI is kinda the same like way just ask the user which text file and what it should look for like give the user the ability to put past a line in like this:

ZoneA = xxx.yyy.zzz

not sure if this is way you would do it, but its just a suggestion.

An extra feature would be to also allow the user to color each zone, to help them keep track of which zone or zones belong to each other.

Just some suggestion that might be worth looking into.

Nice Work! very Useful.

Why did this come up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole_William
View Post
Why did this come up?
Because you downloaded some stupid downloader-shit from the upload website. mind you click the right download link on solidfiles. If you are unable to find the right download link on solidfiles try the dropbox link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikkentim
View Post
Because you downloaded some stupid downloader-shit from the upload website. mind you click the right download link on solidfiles. If you are unable to find the right download link on solidfiles try the dropbox link.
Thanks, i was wondering what was happening, i clicked "Download from Solidfiles" on the solidfiles website... God help me...Soldfiles was great until they started allowing ads.

sorry for my stupid question i'm newbie for this, but i'm a bit confused
after i make Zones and save it, where i must put the .pwn file? gamemode or filterscript? and is there any code to add on my GM .pwn?

thanks

Hi Shinji,

When you save a zone file, you are saving a file that the editor can open up and be edited.

For use in a game mode, you want to load your file and then 'export' it as either an array of points, or a sample game mode .pwn file. (Export is just under save as).

If your still stuck send me a pm

I found an error in the rectangle creation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SajtosPufi
View Post
I found an error in the rectangle creation!

Confirming this bug.

You can manually fix this by changing minY and maxY -Y zonesize.
In your case its:
-1651.0 - 232 = -1974
-1409.0 - 232 = -1641

my truck server has and I have this..

1398.0, 665.0, 1558.0, 801.0

how can I calculate??to be on my position?

Why not create a gang area?

Dropbox link is broken and solidfiles is well, solidfiles. Any mirrors?

Also, it crashes on saving. Edit: Only crashes when there isn't enough diskspace.

Rep +1 been looking for something similar.

Resurrecting a relatively old post here, but with the rectangle zone selector it seems to push up the zones considerably norther than what they are set as on the zone editor. I noticed someone else pointed this out in the comments but didn't particularly explain too well on how to manually fix it. Anyone else have any idea?

Not checked this post in a while, but I have fixed the download links and pictures, and I will try and look into the bugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiamM
View Post
Resurrecting a relatively old post here, but with the rectangle zone selector it seems to push up the zones considerably norther than what they are set as on the zone editor. I noticed someone else pointed this out in the comments but didn't particularly explain too well on how to manually fix it. Anyone else have any idea?
Fixed this now in version 1.0.0.6

This is so useful. Thank you

Would be VERY useful if i would be able to paste all my CreateObject functions and then see them from above, but that would be too much work, now you just load a 2d minimap if i understand how this works correctly

Great!