[Tool/Web/Other] SAMP Zone Editor

While working with Incognito's streamer (https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=102865) I wanted an easy way to make "Zones" on the map with the CreateDynamicPolygon and made a little tool to make it simple.

Latest Version: 1.0.0.6 ( 30/01/2018 )

How To:
You can create a zone by clicking the top "Add" button, the zones you have created will be in the top list, to select a zone, click it in the list.
When you have a selected zone, you can remove it with the top "Remove" button.

You can change the position of a zone by selecting it and using the Up and Down arrows

When you have a zone selected, you can double click on the map to add a point, or click the lower "Add" button to add where the center of the red cross it.

A path wont form until their is 3 points in the zone.

All points in the zone will be in the bottom list, double click one to center the map on it, or select and then click the lower remove button to remove it.

As the zone is a closed path, it will be created in order of the points in the list, if you want to add a new point in the middle of the list, select a point, and when you add a new one, it will be added after the selected point.

To move around the map, simply click and drag, or enter co-ordinates in the boxes at the top right for X and Y respectively

There is also a simple export button under File -> Export that can export either lists of points, or a simple filter script.

(Hint, the filter-script wont compile if you have any non alphanumeric zone names, or zone names over 64 characters long)
(Hint, the filter-script requires the streamer mentioned at the top of the post)
(Hint, the filter-script is untested with dynamic circles)

Tip:
As the program now draws the map in "tiles", you should see improved performance, also, to avoid long start up times, tiles are generated as needed, so when you zoom in/out in parts of the map you have not already generated there may be a slight pause. The total tiles generated can be found under the FPS in the top left corner.

As this is not fully tested, I'm unsure how robust it is against crashing, so i advise saving regularly to avoid file losses.

Change-log:

Version 1.0.0.6
Code:
Fixed bug in Dynamic Rectangles
Version 1.0.0.5
Code:
Now supports Dynamic Rectangles
Version 1.0.0.4
Code:
Now has simple zoom in/out
Version 1.0.0.3
Code:
Now works with Dynamic Circle's
Download:

Version 1.0.0.6

Version 1.0.0.5
Version 1.0.0.4
Version 1.0.0.3
Version 1.0.0.2

Source code / Version History / Dowloads can be found here:
https://bitbucket.org/Grimrandomer/samp-zone-editor

Any comments or questions please ask

Very nice, useful tool!

I smell it useful.

Definitely useful for making zones. Good work!

nice will try

really?
this si amazing ! nice one !
well done guy +rep

wtf?
Awesome! nice one !!
Rep+

Very interesting, +rep

NICE!

exe file and not the source code...
source code?...

Will post source code when I get home today.

[Edit]

Source code added, see first post.

Waooh !! Nice Job

+1

Hello, can you upload it elsewhere, I\'m getting "Failed - Network error" with solidfiles, source code looks fine, I\'m lazy to compile though.

I find it useful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djole1337
View Post
Hello, can you upload it elsewhere, I\'m getting "Failed - Network error" with solidfiles, source code looks fine, I\'m lazy to compile though.
I have put a drop box link in first post

Whoa! It\'s been complicated for me to create zones like these and have spent a lot of times in determining the values. This release is useful and great! Keep up.

That looks extremely usefull, but it would be even more usefull if you could preview custom objects on that map.

Thanks for all the positive messages guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawhats
View Post
That looks extremely usefull, but it would be even more usefull if you could preview custom objects on that map.
Like a custom map/map files?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimrandomer
View Post
Thanks for all the positive messages guys!

Like a custom map/map files?
exactly.

Very Nice +REP