Simple RP Mode

Hey all,

I want to start a simple role play mode for an island I made. In the past there was a block building game that had an Add-On to simulate a simple city role play (see the pastebin how CityRP was made for that game). My idea is to recreate this basic role play into my game mode, although it has been ages since I scripted a bit with SA-MP scripting, haven't been playing SA-MP since 2010. The most completed game mode I wrote was a fun San Fierro freeroam between 2008 and 2010.

The role play mode will feature jobs, houses, bank, simple login and registration system, car fuel system and jail system.

* Jobs - You can apply for a job in the workers building, go to the checkpoint and do /job [jobname]. Once you got the job, you will see a checkpoint on the radar like a store where you can collect each day a small amount of money. Jobs such as police officers require a clean record.

* Jail system - As a cop you can jail players by hitting them with a stick. They will be spawned in a simple jail, the admins can release any of the criminals at any time. If you are below the hundred demerits you can still pay it off at the police station which makes you no longer wanted. The police can also not arrest you if you are below the hundred demerits.

* Houses - Some houses or apartments have a house icon where you can purchase your own home. The house id will be linked with a default interior of San Andreas. If you own a house, you pay the bills each 31 days. If you have no income, the house will be sold automatically within two days.

* Bank system - You walk to the dollar icon on the map and you will see a checkpoint near the bank building. Once you walk in you can withdraw money, deposit money or give it to another player.

* Car fuel system - A simple fuel system that shows how many fuel you have left. Once you go to one of the gas stations, you have to wait forty seconds to have a full gas tank. Every second you pay 2 dollars for fueling your car.

The account properties should be stored plain with an encrypted password (if that is possible?).
- Name and password
- Criminal (0 or 1) <- this checks if you committed a crime which prevents you from becoming a police officer
- Job
- Income
- House ids owned
- Demerits
- Jailed (0 or 1)
- Jailtime (value)

The city is temporarily a Team Deathmatch for now. If anyone is willing to help me with this, you are welcome.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=447813

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerickClark
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks for the hands up. How did I not see that thread... will be posting in there now.